Reviews for Tea for Two
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I do, so hope that you will continue because there is simply not enough stories with Lillie and Drosselmeyer in them! I really like your story and I'll be on the lookout for an update.

-BookWorm2the2ndPower
Chu-Chu chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
You've got to be kidding. The story? Where's the story? It was going along nicely, and then it dropped off into oblivion at the end. Chapter 4 is just gone! I wanted to see Drosselmeyer and Lilie chatting over tea, cooking up an evil plot line, and causing problems. But also, with the current placement within the series, wouldn't it be so miserable if Lilie had come up with the fact that Ahiru's pendant was the final heart shard? And also, you could go on a little spree of tragedy writing between Drosselmeyer and Lilie, and then Lilie brings them back, and publishes them. Hahaha! Wouldn't that be great? ah well, cool concept anyway. :D
enency chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This story has real potential, there is no OOC and the plot is believable( good job.) I look forwarded to your updates.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
*laugh* Perfect. Oh wowser
13LuckyWishes chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
And the plot is set in motion. I absolutely loved the scene of Lillie sitting in a dark room reading tragedies last chapter, it fit her oddly well. :D Everyone seems thoroughly in character, and I didn't spot any grammar mistakes. What Lillie could do if she knew is a truly terrifying thought. Awesome. I already lubbles this story to death, and your updating so quickly just makes my day. Keep it up!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Oh beautiful perfection. Oh you are indeed keeping them IC so I am happy oh yes.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Excellent mwahahaha
13LuckyWishes chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
It looks promising. Very, very promising. I love your writing style, it definitely added to the mood of the story. The plot is setting itself up very nicely as well, and Drossy seems fully in character. Fantastic job!