Reviews for Princess Daisy's Fart Fetish
RileyKoopers19 chapter 43 . 4/14
PLEASE end your stories soon and just make new ones! I'm sorry but I don't think people wanna read 500 chapters of a never ending story
Princess Daisy's fart fetish delves into Daisy's fascination for breaking wind. It is to explain that she loves her flatulence because her farts are just like herself - loud, annoying, yet well liked and popular in spite of such. And both have a particular smell that one can't simply describe.
Peeyew! This story stinks like Daisy's farts!

And that's all good!
So are all the main and secondary Mario characters gonna cameo in this celebration of Princess Daisy farting? Or is it just the girls and Dry Bowser?
I like how this went from the Mario fanfiction category's version of Princess Daisy's Farting Problem to being its own thing. That's good that it differentiated itself.
sophia askins chapter 43 . 12/19/2016
what the actual fuck is this shit?
(σσ) \(0_0)/

\/

/ \
Wonder Koopa chapter 38 . 6/28/2015
When will your stories end? You've been updating them for years! Just asking :)
Anon chapter 38 . 6/22/2015
Are you even planning to do a Severe Farting Problem for the other girls like Palutena, Peach, and Lucina?
An 46-inch Penis chapter 38 . 6/21/2015
Congratulations you wrote 38 short chapters after a fictional female video game character blowing ass which you seem to fetishize for some reason. Keep up the amazing work.
A Shyguy chapter 38 . 6/20/2015
We really need to distribute more masks. The people need them more than ever.

Daisy, you were a prick in another series. (Remember Princess Daisy's misadventures?) You deserved the It's a small world after all treatment. Remember to bring out the Gasmasks!
smashbropro chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is a good one. BUT WHO KNOWS THAT DAISY KILLS WILDLIFE! I MEAN I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE PRINCESS OF FLOWERS.
da king of cool chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
dis is the best story eva! so funny i laugh till I shit myself plz right more!
Chowdit1 chapter 35 . 8/22/2013
Please continue this.
hard shell123 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
dude 7 people didnt get a boner!

more like 100000!

dude thax this is a master piece
Bamagirl chapter 34 . 5/18/2013
HAHAHAHA! WHOOEE! That's a knee-slapper! Gotta get a gas mask! Wait a second...I MUST BE DAISY!