Reviews for Twisted
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Xigbar, you make him sound like a man whore, lol but whatever i like is story i like how it is going :D
hyakadog chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
(typed from my iphone so sorry for any spelling errors) Usually when I find a chaptered fic, I read through the whole thing before commenting. But DAMN. This is easily one of the best (if not the best) XigDem fanfics I have read. It's so realistic, so believable. Pedo!Xigbar is written very well. The whole story is. I'm practically speechless with what a fantastic job you have done. It's dark, it's twisted, it's so clever. I'm absolutly in love with this story and I just know I'm going to be sad when I run out of chapters to read.
Nexy chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
wow... you made xigbar out to be a demented lil fucker but hey he acts that like that kinda guy and that's why he's my favorite character in kingdom hearts. I love the story thus far and can't wait for the next chapter OuO I'm seriously addicted to this story now! -fidgit- must be patient.
A.D. Williams chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
Okay, first thing first, fuck the rules! Post the MA stuff; who really gives a shit? Waaa, what a bunch of whiney babies to want to police-what people?-FANFICTION! Very good class, give yourselves a cookie!

Now, with that said, I'm liking the story but there's just one thing driving me with it...you need to slow down and work on grammer. While the story is readable of course, it's a bit tiring when the mood of something is totally ruined because something is misspelled. Also, when your characters ask a question, I've noticed you only put "He asked" and don't actually put in a question mark...meaning you have to keep pointing out that 'he asked' rather than just letting the question mark do that for you.

While it's not a major issue, sometimes the comma placing is a bit off as well. I think that's just me getting fussy though, but as I said, it's not a mjor issue.

Heh...I'm actually critiquing. I usually never do this, heh. Other than that, great stuff here as always. Take your time with it, nobody is going to scream and choke you if you don't update, lol! _

I actually went back and reread some of Roxas' diaries to remember if it was he who fainted or Xion...I remembered the seashells and yes, it was he who fainted first. Axel isn't back by then, right? Xion's loyalty to him while he's asleep leads to them having ice cream together until Axel comes back and then it begins to be the three of them. I find it hilarious that when you read the entry Roxas wrote about Axel finally coming back, it's really...dull. For being excited, he sounds so blase.

Er...that was a ramble within a review. Curses, xD!
A.D. Williams chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
Happy Braig never came in contact with BBS Riku, Kairi and Sora (or is it just boys he has a fascination with?)

Roxy, Roxy...A piece of me hopes you incorporated Roxas' initial naivety when he first joined the Org (since yous said this is now in 358/2 Day's era), but wooow...I sense some drama on the way.

I've not faved this story yet O_o Yeah...gonna do that now, lol!
Mishieftress chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
Ooh, naughty naughty Xiggy! *slaps on wrist* You should be ashamed! D8

but I love it...
Sinsie chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
I was really surprised to see this updated! Hope to see more of it.
A.D. Williams chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Heh-heh, your author notes make it no surprise that you're a guy, xD! You just sound so different from us, lol! Sorry, that's my current amusement.

Dancer nobodies like shiny things? Heh, the weird things in Harry Potter that like them too. Forgot what they were called...

Was...Marluxia crying when he was discovered by Xigbar? He said he had tears in his eyes. And yet was very emotionless later. And poor Xaldin, being cheated out of a woman. And poor Larxene when she does arrive, xD! Granted, Larx can handle her own; she'll fare just fine.

But Roxas...whoa. I forgot about him for a sec and Xigbar's fascination with kids. Roxy looks like Ven, another of his little treats. Glue a pillow to your ass, Rox! XD! And not just for Xigbar's sake; mainly Axel's O_o

Anywho, awesome chapter. Loving the way this is all turning out.
A.D. Williams chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
My friend Chris and I compare ourselves as Demyx and Axel which except for me being a tad bit more foreward on some levels, I'm Demyx as well. I don't fight. I think. I'm Zexion, xD! And yet...he's not my favorite character. Huh.

I say this because I found it funny and yet sad how Xigbar realized that Ienzo wasn't such a sweet little kid. *sigh* For about a week I entertained those same thoughts (er...not on the level of Braig's though)until I Wiki'd the game and read up on Ienzo. To further this thought, there were the KH2 Ansem Reports.

His thoughts for Demyx though seem innocent enough, but I'm on edge here, waiting for the 'twisted' half of this. At times, Braig comes off as a guy that while chased and sought after by others, he's just quietly searching for the 'right one'. But I have a very strong feeling that's just not the case (don't tell it out to me though!) So...yeah. That's what I'm figuring right now.
SugarBeatAngel chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
Would've loved to see the unrated version. BAH, stupid ToS.

I'm sad because I know this story is drawing to a close and I love it so! Poor Dem, he's so blissfully unaware of everything. No matter how mad I wanna be at Xigbar though, I just can't.

Update when you can! :)
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Demyx is about to be the victim to some very, VERY rough S&M and not all of it will be sexually related, xD!
Winterwhip chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
I must admit, I am smitten with this fic. I have to say, I agree with most of the reviewers. Good Demyx/Xigbar fanfictions really are hard (read: close to impossible) to find. I've read a lot of fanfiction in which Xigbar makes an appearance and I've found that most fics I read somehow portray Xigbar as this good, trustworthy, loyal guy who is just a little rough around the edges. I feel like your choice to portray him the way you did is a lot, lot more accurate. Instead of trying to make him into a "good person" you just embraced the way he is, and in the end, you really ended up with a totally engrossing story. Your take on all the other organization members is also truly spectacular. I can't help but grin like an idiot whenever Luxord gives Demyx some advice, or when everyone sits down to play some cards. I’m a sucker for well-written fanfiction without much plot that just chronologs daily life and interactions. I'd truly have to say that Twisted is easily one of , if not the best fanfic I have ever had the pleasure to read.
trashprincex chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
Oooh wow. That was...wow.

I love how well you portray Xigbar as being a total creep haha

Its a nice change

Update soon?
RunRunRunAway chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
YESS! You updated! You know, I love people who update their stories once in a while ;l

Well, it was kinda long, but I wish it was longer T.T

Oh come on. You've had longer chapters before!

Well, the good news is that what it lacks in length it makeup for in content.

Xigbar is going to RAPE roxas in his SLEEP? That's intense. Even after the boy just randomly passed out on the floor, and there might be something wrong with him. my god, Xigbar. Naughty naughty.

Nice chapter, and the title of it fits so perfectly. his chapter is truly 'Terrible', but you know... not it wasn't actually literally 'terrible', the context was good, but what you were writing about... OH FORGET IT. you know what I mean.

Keep writing! .

Also keep in mind that I'm stalking you!

~LmaoBackSpaceButton
Mishieftress chapter 12 . 7/3/2010
The most horrible thoughts are running through my head... Yet I'm squeeling like a deranged fangirl...