Reviews for Black and White Perfection
Rosie.Bell chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
that is probably the sweetest R/S fic I have ever read. It was wonderfully written. 3
snapmagic chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
oh my god that was adorable.
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Okay, I really really enjoyed this.

There are really no words to express how much I enjoy this but I'll try.

Sirius' gift first of all was just... beautiful. There is no other word to describe it. I was thinking maybe he was making the scars not show up or something but what he did was so much better. I love the words that you emphasized and just everything about it. So gorgeous.

I love that Remus didn't think that Sirius was cheating on him but he wasn't sure. I loved Remus' feelings through the whole thing. I felt slightly bad for him but I'm glad that everything worked out.

Normally I wouldn't read a one-shot this long but I really loved this one. It felt too short. Your writing is amazing and I never wanted it to end.

Great, amazing, fabulous one-shot. :) I loved it.
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Oh my gosh. I cried a little at the end. That was so sweet of Sirius! So so so cute :)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aw, I knew Sirius was plotting, but had no idea what that plot would be. Very interesting present. Aww, I really loved this. Well done.
abc233 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
that was gorgeous, I love it! Your Remus was amazing, and I like how much though Sirius put into the present. Keep writing love!
Malsin chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

This is so beautiful! I cryed! And you got your characterisation perfect! And Remus has amber eyes, just the way I like it! Lol.

I'm speechless, this is the best present I've ever gotten. All I can say is "Thank you. You're... you're perfect!"