Reviews for Hide and Seek
The American Idiot chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Why'd you stop? It was getting to the good part: THEM MEETING AGAIN!
Eclipse-1901 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
finish this now wow i love it
AncientCallingLinkedByTime chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
i hade two kitties who passed away and a hyper little fluffy puppy who is still kicking i also had a lovebird but he passed away early this week and my sister gave me a fishy for xmas that i named gnomeo cuz i like gnomes...i answered the question so does that mean the update comes faster cuz i read the seven chapters in one night and i hate to admitt it but this story is wha kept me from paying atttention in class today...so goood job! i luv it so keep writing its a really goood story and u stayed true to the characters awesomeness! update ;) [i dont mean to sound pushy]...ok maybe a little
Lori94 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
I love how the story is going! I have a cat named Mau-mau.
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Love the flashback because it explains so much. I really want to hear Edward's POV to see how he felt and what he thought when Bella just left. Did she totally just leave without saying a word?
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Ha,ha - fantasy Edward...love it! Oh this is going to be good!
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Oh that Alice, she wouldn't spring anything on Bella - would she? Bella is going to go, right? She can't very well ignore her now. How will she react to Jack? Dying to know what happened to Edward!

My first grade teacher was Mrs. Newell and she was ancient, even back then. I always used to wish for the pretty teachers when I was little, ha - like their looks made them nicer or something! My favorite childhood book was Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein, and when I got older it was A Wrinkle in Time. Ha, haven't thought about those in a long time!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Oh, I love it when I'm right!
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
MRS WHITLOCK? No way...Alice is going to be Jack's teacher, isn't she. How perfect...now Bella is going to have to tell Edward because there is no way Alice will ever let go of it now.

Gotta run and read the next chapter!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Ugh, she's not going to tell him? Damn, she's going to regret this some day. Will Bella never learn that Edward will always stand by her (well, sometimes at least!).

I just found this story through a C2 recommendation, so thought I'd give a try. I noticed there are only 6 chapters so I hope that you'll continue this since it hasn't updated in a while. I'm going to read it anyway, because I'm a glutton for punishment! I read a lot of stories that never get finished, and I also have a knack for not reading the "hot, of the moment" fics that I think I'll save until they're complete, only to have them pulled for various reasons before I get to them! Yep, my life in a nutshell.

On to chapter two...
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
OH MY GOD! I had a feeling she was going to run into him the elevator, because if she left without seeing him I knew she wouldn't go back. Damn, I NEED to know what happens next!

I know you've been sort of erratic with the updates, based on your author's notes, but I'm hoping that maybe my luck will be better and you'll write more and update faster if you get more reviews! Ha, gotta give it a shot, right? Maybe the sight of Rob in his black boxer briefs filming BD in Rio will inspire you to write something juicy for our star-crossed lovers? It certainly inspires me to read about them...

Anyway, very intrigued by the story and I really want to know how this is going to play out. I'm a little worried for Bella, and a lot worried for Edward...he's going to be livid when he finds out about Jack!

I'm a Chicago gal myself, so now that you've mentioned Ann Sather's cinnamon rolls I need to go find something yummy to take my mind off of them! Seriously, I totally understand that we're all motivated by different things, but I hope you find your muse and update soon!
Love-RiniBell-Love chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Don't stop there! Please update soon :)
Jess chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
u have 2 keep going...i really want 2 find out what happens next! :)

- Jess
2pregnant2party chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
yes i have 1 dog named scoobie and he's a husky/lab, 2 birds named polly and micki, and 2 rats named sam and peddy. haha keep it up and write soon!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
intersting story,,,,please update soon, can't wait to read more:D