Reviews for Illicit Relations
Anastasia The Goddess of Drama chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
bet boys went crazy over this
TwentyThree.On.August.The.12th chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I fav'd this story eons ago but hadn't gotten around to review it. Now here I am...Lol.

Anywho:

I absolutely loved this story! I'm such a Lucitrix lover! The pairing is just so tainted and...(excuse my French) Fucked up, that you have to love them. You write them well too. I loved watching Lucius squirm under, Bella. (Both literally and figuratively)

I would love to see you write another Lucitrix!

Great job, again! :)

Favorite chapter so far
harrypotterfan6626 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Awesome story!
harrypotterfan6626 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Good chapter, the dancing part was a good idea.
harrypotterfan6626 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
You're a really good writer and I'm glad I read this story, it's very good.
harrypotterfan6626 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Good start, keep it up!
Inkfire chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I liked it
LostOnARoad chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
this was awesome!
CanadianDarkFox chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Please say this isn't over yet!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
You tricked me, too. For a minute there I though she really WAS Naricssa...
Lisbon92 chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Ha I love this! There's something hilerious about Lucius when he's feeling insucure XP Great, keep on writing!
Schmetterling aus Eis chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Love it!... although Cissy being Bella was quite predictable..

(did I spell that right? Was it the right word? Does my grammar make sense? I don't know Sorry for the mistakes..XD)
SkullCandyxx chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
I think this story is beautifully written and Lucius is totally in-character. I love Lucius 3

But I still dislike Bella/Lucius ;) I know I shouldn't be reading this fanfiction but it is just that I love the way you write and I was really, really curious. And the story is brilliant- just as I thought. I think there should definitely be a Lucius/Cissa moment. They are so lovely together. Bella could watch. Or participate. Okay...I didn't suggest this one xD. However, I'll definitely read the next chapters of this story, keep going 3.