Reviews for Tricked
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I loved it!
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aww..another lovely oneshot _ I just love how Sweeney is sooo confused... ;)
Junior Pirate chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
A beautiful story, well written and oh so readable.

But then, this is what I've come to expect from you. Your work is always up to such a high standard.
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Great oneshot! I love it that Sweeney couldn't give up until he had found what he wanted, that's so in-character. Nellie is brilliant, and so are you for writing this!
FunnyFloyd chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Amazing! Love Sweenetts with a twist ;D
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aww that was cute :3 The beginning was hilarious!
linalove chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This was great!Well done!Loved it!:)
MireiLovett1846 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh, I lovett!

I love Nellie. She has him under her spell, all right. I love how Sweeney was so stubborn and wouldn't admit it. And I especially liked the ending. Methinks Sweeney did too... _-

Hooray for the snowing of squirrels! I'm already feeling more festive. Thanks for publishing this! Wonderful job, my dear.

Mirei ]
Sa Satin Amoureux chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
GO NELLIE!

WHO!

I love it when she shows her devious side.

Cute little story. I Lovett.

PS. I can see how a barber, a hot bath, a beef casserole and a rolling pin can fit into a fantasy, but... beef casserole? It could just be my corrupted teenage mind speaking, but I got some very, vivid mental pictures with that.
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Snowed squirrels, could you imagine, lol? Really though, that would kinda be squirrel abuse, which is a no-no. How can Sweeney not know he had a temper, oy my god! Someone facepalm him now. Someone: *Facepalms Sweeney.* Sweeney: Grabs them and threatens to slit throat. Someone: Tha-tha-tha-tha-that's enough Sweeney. MEEP MEEP *Runs off like Roadrunner.* I'm very happy that Mrs. Lovett was able to prov her point, sorry to quote a song but... "She put a spell on him," romantically speaking of course. That ending made me smile. You can always be trusted to provide a good story. Y a never disappoint :)
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I always trust you to write a great fanfiction :) I absolutely loved this! Something about the way you wrote Sweeney reminded me of a stubborn child, which is both amusing and adorable.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Whoa, I just was about to begin reading this and I received you review for One. Scary again, isn't it? ;)

Pf, warm... *Maar thinks of the coldness she just had to endure* P

"snowed squirrels" LOL

"I haven't GOT a temper" OMG Sweeney's such an idiot sometimes ;)

And yay for the sweet moment at the end and yay for Mrs. Lovett for "proving her point" XD Hehe, the last line of the story... it's great XD

BTW, I actually had to look that word (I forgot it already :O) up in the dictionary myself... luckily I have one on my laptop ;) Ironically, the explanation of the word referenced to prison :O
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
lol funny. good job, n go Mr. Lovett!