Reviews for The Way You Look Tonight
Bluewolf80 chapter 19 . 3/19
I enjoyed your story very much. The plot line was interesting. I've read a few similar where Hermione is pregnant and runs away but I like the way you gave an epilogue of how everyone turned out. (and even died!)

There were quite a few typos and misspellings. Something that a good Beta could help you with easily. I'm not personally fond of long ANs, especially at the beginning of a chapter. I will read the first sentence then skip it if it's very long or just skim. If you have a warning, put it at the beginning. Otherwise leave everything else at the end and only write something if it pertains to the story. It is VERY off putting when authors beg or demand reviews. I have honestly stopped reading fics right in the middle because authors wanted X amount of reviews to put up the next chapter! This is not a product that you're selling. If arent doing this for the enjoyment of it then you need to be writing for profit and not FanFiction.

I was pleased that you kept all the Weasley grandchildren correctly named. (Except for Ron and Hermione's which couldn't be helped) I hate it when people just start making up names off the fly. I was actually surprised that you had all of them die so young for witches and wizards. Nobody lived over 85 right? Magical people live well into their early 120s easily. I wonder if Heaven (or the Gateway to Heaven?) really does look like the inside of WWW? Hmmm...
meh chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
there is no separation between George and hermione parts so it feels really jumbled and doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2015
Awesome story, one of the best!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Ugh...I hate excessive use of flashbacks! Whats wrong with starting at the BEGINNING then have the MIDDLE and then lead into the END? Small sporadic flashbacks that are just 1-2 paragraphs are fine for dreams and explaining something, but if half your chapter and in some cases the entire chapter is a flashback...you're doing it wrong.
So far I've skipped over half the story because of stupid flashbacks. You don't even give the reader a warning; no page breaks, no ***flashback*** & ***end flashback***, not even the use of italics or bold. How you have so many favorites is amazing. Because of your sheer laziness, what could be an amazing story is just muck.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
I have read this story multiple times, because it's really good! And every time I have to cry at the end :'(
forgengredforeva chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I actually love u. I will just randomly get tears in my eyes after reading parts. u r amazing!
Eholiday chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Amazing story!
Ashley chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
I absoulutely love the detail that you went into at the end of this. Never had I read a fan fiction that could make me cry as I did reading the last two books of the Harry Potter series. You did magnificantly well. Keep Writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Loved this!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
im not ashamed to say i cried when Hermione died.. i loved this story. :)
Thrae Elddim chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
Wow, this has been a wonderful read! I adore Anna, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley's reactions were exactly what I had expected. You did a brilliant job portraying two broken people taking solace in each other and managing to find love through it- I swear my heart broke for them so many times. As sad as it was though, Ron's last words cracked me up like nothing else. Bravo!
rawrdraco chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
I absolutely loved the ending to this. It made me cry. Especially when Ron dies and Fred was there with George. This was an awesome story and I loved the creativity that went with it! I know my review is coing to you long after this was finished, but I still hope you know people are finding your story and reading it!
The Good Child chapter 19 . 5/3/2012
Beautiful.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 19 . 3/29/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. :)
Lissiana Malfoy chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
I loved this story! The end made me cry... Actually alot of it made me cry lol. But I still loved it!