Reviews for The Way You Look Tonight
Ugh...I hate excessive use of flashbacks! Whats wrong with starting at the BEGINNING then have the MIDDLE and then lead into the END? Small sporadic flashbacks that are just 1-2 paragraphs are fine for dreams and explaining something, but if half your chapter and in some cases the entire chapter is a flashback...you're doing it wrong.
So far I've skipped over half the story because of stupid flashbacks. You don't even give the reader a warning; no page breaks, no ***flashback*** & ***end flashback***, not even the use of italics or bold. How you have so many favorites is amazing. Because of your sheer laziness, what could be an amazing story is just muck.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
I have read this story multiple times, because it's really good! And every time I have to cry at the end :'(
forgengredforeva chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I actually love u. I will just randomly get tears in my eyes after reading parts. u r amazing!
Eholiday chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Amazing story!
Ashley chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
I absoulutely love the detail that you went into at the end of this. Never had I read a fan fiction that could make me cry as I did reading the last two books of the Harry Potter series. You did magnificantly well. Keep Writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Loved this!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
im not ashamed to say i cried when Hermione died.. i loved this story. :)
Thrae Elddim chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
Wow, this has been a wonderful read! I adore Anna, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley's reactions were exactly what I had expected. You did a brilliant job portraying two broken people taking solace in each other and managing to find love through it- I swear my heart broke for them so many times. As sad as it was though, Ron's last words cracked me up like nothing else. Bravo!
rawrdraco chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
I absolutely loved the ending to this. It made me cry. Especially when Ron dies and Fred was there with George. This was an awesome story and I loved the creativity that went with it! I know my review is coing to you long after this was finished, but I still hope you know people are finding your story and reading it!
The Good Child chapter 19 . 5/3/2012
Beautiful.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 19 . 3/29/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. :)
Lissiana Malfoy chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
I loved this story! The end made me cry... Actually alot of it made me cry lol. But I still loved it!
Bellarella chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
I haven't cried that hard in a long time, excellent work.
Irish Thorn chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
Phenomonal story! I sobbed at the end (I'm such a sap)! It was really, truly beautiful. (Can't believe I'm saying that about fanfiction!) You have a lot of talent and I look forward to more stories from your ingenious mind.
with vine leaves in his hair chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
This is probably the story I remember the most when I think about the George x Hermione ship.

It was really realistic and cosy and beautiful .