Reviews for Change of Plans
IrishJessy chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Ah The Changeover is one of my favourite ever books, have often thought about what Laura and Sorry did after. It's been a long time since this was updated but I'd love to think you had a few chapters tucked away to finish this off, it's a great start!
Heliopause chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was great! The characters very much in character, and interesting new (and old!) issues and changes, as well as the cliffhanger ending. Are you still out there? Still getting the reviews? Is there any chance of this continuing?
Clair Shadows chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I absolutely adored this book and your story is perfectly in tune. I loved Jack and Laura's new found body issues felt in character. Thank you for bringing back pleasent memories.
Hermione Fowl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love Sorry. In love him sooo much, and I was going to kill you if you messed him up, but he was perfect. Laura's brother is Jacko, not Jack. Actually, it might be Jack... But they call him Jacko. Update ASAP. I shall be waiting...
tipsu chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This book is one of my favourites, and I hope you're goimg to up-date soon :)
essie163 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hey,

I've just read change over and am curious as to what readers think will happen next. Seeing as this is the only fanfiction could you please continue? So far it sounds really good :-)
cinimar chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
continue please!
misslike chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this book so much :)

Is this an abandoned fic? I notice it's not been updated in a while, which is a shame, since it certainly piqued my curiosity :) I hope there might be more some day! ;D
IreneT chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Yes, this is one of my favourite books too. Please, keep writing.
Mia Jay chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
So glad you're writing this. The Change Over is one of my fave books. Please keep going! Interested to see where this leads.