Reviews for The Test
NewbrickGaming chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Lol will he set them on fire?
era-romance chapter 20 . 11/2/2017
where's luffys conquerors haki? it would have saved her soooooooooooo much trouble
Lisa Martin chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
I'm pretty sure no man would be like "oh well im a girl now so I like guys",
that's just fucked up... and why do girls have to like bulky men, and make-up and pretty things... it seems narrow minded to me... but...its also a good story ;)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/5/2017
Great, One Piece feels different now
Guest chapter 33 . 7/5/2017
Someone should continue this story
ICantThinkOfADamnUsername chapter 33 . 7/5/2017
How do I forget this story?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2017
That baby is gonna suffer some major brain damage when it grows up
Lydia chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Best story i ever read. Pls update! Want to know what happen next XD
Yuki chapter 33 . 6/9/2017
are y
MonkeyDLuffy chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
That statement got Zoro off guard the 'Let's do IT.'
MonkeyDLuffy chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
I sense a ZoroxLuffy ship XD
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
hahahaha poor luffy and dragon you naughty monkey for doing that to luffy please update and please keep creating more female luffy stories like this one :D
James chapter 33 . 3/6/2017
I fucking spent 4 hours straight reading every fucking chapter... for no ending? For just a cut away? DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT WHILE I WAS READING THIS? DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARRED I AM FROM READING THIS? DO YOU KNOW THAT ONE PIECE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME FOR ME EVER AGAIN? IT IS 12:34 AM RIGHT NOW, AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW.
I have to admit, though, you captured the character's personalities pretty well. Maybe that's part of why this was so scarring.
Lan Yue Hime chapter 2 . 1/20/2017
I know this is an old fic of yours, but I have a really big problem with how you depict Nami. She isn't the type to care about manners from luffy, whether she is male or female. The reason is that she will understand that luffy, despite appearances, is a man. He is just a man in a woman's body. Nami is a very understanding person. The only times she gets angry and yells, is when the crew members do something outrageous that threatens their safety, or something perverted. Nami won't discriminate against people who believe they were born in the wrong body, hence she won't care too much about the lack of manners from luffy.
Eevastiina chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
Buhahahhahaha!
I'm reading this again!
And I have to say that it's still as good as the last time. I still can't hold back laugh when I'm reading this and the next few chapter.
Still reading, and still going to read! XD