Reviews for The Demon Swordsman
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 11 . 4/6
I feel bad for Zoro! And now that I know he's gonna die for them, in even sadder! You're gonna idk change his future right? Cuz I don't want Zoro to die T _T
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 7 . 4/6
Crocodile's an ass, but I already knew that :/ And I want Zoro to kick his ass, but I know it's gonna eventually be Luffy cuz I mean... yeah
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 6 . 4/6
ZORO MY LOVE! This story just makes me love him more than I already do tbh :3
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 5 . 4/6
It's amusing to see Sanji think that the demons were scared and ran away because of him
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 2 . 4/6
I actually really love this story! And Zoro's REALLY a demon and I think that's an awesome concept :3
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 1 . 4/6
So... I'm gonna assume (hopefully I'm wrong) that Luffy never becomes friends with the rest of the crew because of what happened here...? Either way, it seems interesting!
poisoniceblade chapter 10 . 8/14/2017
As much as im interested in the story, i hate your writing style. You use Japanese at weird emotional moments that completely ruins the moment. Its censored?! It just completely throws me out of the story when i see it and its so uncomfortable the way the characters say dam it all the time. I can't handle it anymore.
Er- Hello chapter 22 . 7/28/2017
( DON'T READ THIS, IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED READING THIS AMAZING STORY! There are spoilers and stuff )
I loved the story~
But it was kinda weird how luffy's group freaked out when he was about to get assassinated, and when he actually died they weren't that devastated, but whatever your story was SUPER amazing and you were SUPER creative, I hope you make more story's like this!
Butterflygrin chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
It's really breathtaking, the best AU (even if in the end it's tied to cannon) story about zoro and luffy friendship I've ever read. hahaha. it's like a really believable pre-quel to One Piece..
ugh my eyes, my feelings, you really touch it. even if in reality death will never be pleasant. (or it's just me believing so)
Anonarra chapter 22 . 4/9/2016
I-I'm crying.
I am.
I can only typle so little.
I'm typing the way I belive you could best understand.
This story is amazing.
It just...fits so perfectly, and is just so goddamn heartbreaking.
The tale of two friends,who are at first, destined enemies.

One a D. The other the Demon King

A Pirate. A Pirate Hunter.

Monkey D. Luffy. Roronoa Zoro.

Nakama.

This story is a masterpiece. I bet all my birthday money that if Oda himself were to read this, he would say the same.

Thank you for this story.
MawVax chapter 22 . 3/31/2016
Second Time! I STILL CRIED MY GOODNESS
MawVax chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
I CRIED OMG THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ HOLY SHIAT TEARS R RUNNING! NAKAMASHIP GOING STRONGGGGGGGGG
MisakiIsMyWaifu4everz chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Why do I find myself laughing instead of crying? Oh wait I began to cry now help I can't stop laughing and crying this story was just that good.
Sarahndipitously chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
This story is amazing and if you changed the names abit l, you'd probably be able to publish it. This is one of my very favorite fanfiction I have ever read!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2015
This is actually my favourite story on fanfiction. I love how you managed to incorporate some of the staples of the one piece universe (like the devil fruit) so stealthly and then tied them to the current one piece universe. I am not joking. This is my favourite piece on fanfiction. I can't wait to read your other stories!