Reviews for The Demon Swordsman
poisoniceblade chapter 10 . 8/14
As much as im interested in the story, i hate your writing style. You use Japanese at weird emotional moments that completely ruins the moment. Its censored?! It just completely throws me out of the story when i see it and its so uncomfortable the way the characters say dam it all the time. I can't handle it anymore.
Er- Hello chapter 22 . 7/28
( DON'T READ THIS, IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED READING THIS AMAZING STORY! There are spoilers and stuff )
I loved the story~
But it was kinda weird how luffy's group freaked out when he was about to get assassinated, and when he actually died they weren't that devastated, but whatever your story was SUPER amazing and you were SUPER creative, I hope you make more story's like this!
Butterflygrin chapter 1 . 7/19
It's really breathtaking, the best AU (even if in the end it's tied to cannon) story about zoro and luffy friendship I've ever read. hahaha. it's like a really believable pre-quel to One Piece..
ugh my eyes, my feelings, you really touch it. even if in reality death will never be pleasant. (or it's just me believing so)
Animazing Narra chapter 22 . 4/9/2016
I-I'm crying.
I am.
I can only typle so little.
I'm typing the way I belive you could best understand.
This story is amazing.
It just...fits so perfectly, and is just so goddamn heartbreaking.
The tale of two friends,who are at first, destined enemies.

One a D. The other the Demon King

A Pirate. A Pirate Hunter.

Monkey D. Luffy. Roronoa Zoro.

Nakama.

This story is a masterpiece. I bet all my birthday money that if Oda himself were to read this, he would say the same.

Thank you for this story.
MawVax chapter 22 . 3/31/2016
Second Time! I STILL CRIED MY GOODNESS
MawVax chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
I CRIED OMG THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ HOLY SHIAT TEARS R RUNNING! NAKAMASHIP GOING STRONGGGGGGGGG
MisakiIsMyWaifu4everz chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Why do I find myself laughing instead of crying? Oh wait I began to cry now help I can't stop laughing and crying this story was just that good.
Shad the Fangirl chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
This story is amazing and if you changed the names abit l, you'd probably be able to publish it. This is one of my very favorite fanfiction I have ever read!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2015
This is actually my favourite story on fanfiction. I love how you managed to incorporate some of the staples of the one piece universe (like the devil fruit) so stealthly and then tied them to the current one piece universe. I am not joking. This is my favourite piece on fanfiction. I can't wait to read your other stories!
ShionRocks chapter 22 . 2/23/2015
I'm speechless. This story was just SO GOOD! I enjoyed absolutely everything! And then that ending... The feels T_T You did an amazing job ! :D
EspirituDelMar chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
Oh Sweet Christ... this was absolutely INCREDIBLE! One of the best stories I‘ve ever read... it made me cry, laugh and angry at the unfair destiny of Zoro - but the way the reencounter each othe in the actual One Piece world (and the way you intertwined both stories) was both beautiful and awesome :)
Thank you very much for writing this! :D
kdh1997 chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
This was a good story, grant it took me about three days to read. I like how you turned everything to the 'real' way the devil fruit was created and how they promised to meet again. It gives a sort of nice feeling to the story.
MetaBrain chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
... My heart hurts.
LyricoJ chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Im not crying.. im not crying...huhuhu...but, still i dont like the bitchy act of whitebeard pirates..how dare to torture my luffy *i sound like hancok*... anyway, i enjoy your story )
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
*crying a river* Oh my gosh the things I could say about this wonderful piece of heart breaking fanfiction. First that was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it. It's like you ripped out my heart cut it into a bunch of pieces and then added a little more and put it back together. If I had friends that liked One Piece I would share this with them but sadly I don't... so this is going to be shared with a none One Piece fan if she likes it or not. :33