Reviews for The Demon Swordsman
Shad the Fangirl chapter 22 . 6/21
This story is amazing and if you changed the names abit l, you'd probably be able to publish it. This is one of my very favorite fanfiction I have ever read!
This is actually my favourite story on fanfiction. I love how you managed to incorporate some of the staples of the one piece universe (like the devil fruit) so stealthly and then tied them to the current one piece universe. I am not joking. This is my favourite piece on fanfiction. I can't wait to read your other stories!
ShionRocks chapter 22 . 2/23
I'm speechless. This story was just SO GOOD! I enjoyed absolutely everything! And then that ending... The feels T_T You did an amazing job ! :D
EspirituDelMar chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
Oh Sweet Christ... this was absolutely INCREDIBLE! One of the best stories I‘ve ever read... it made me cry, laugh and angry at the unfair destiny of Zoro - but the way the reencounter each othe in the actual One Piece world (and the way you intertwined both stories) was both beautiful and awesome :)
Thank you very much for writing this! :D
kdh1997 chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
This was a good story, grant it took me about three days to read. I like how you turned everything to the 'real' way the devil fruit was created and how they promised to meet again. It gives a sort of nice feeling to the story.
MetaCooper Epicness chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
... My heart hurts.
LyricoJ chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Im not crying.. im not crying...huhuhu...but, still i dont like the bitchy act of whitebeard dare to torture my luffy *i sound like hancok*... anyway, i enjoy your story )
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
*crying a river* Oh my gosh the things I could say about this wonderful piece of heart breaking fanfiction. First that was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it. It's like you ripped out my heart cut it into a bunch of pieces and then added a little more and put it back together. If I had friends that liked One Piece I would share this with them but sadly I don't... so this is going to be shared with a none One Piece fan if she likes it or not. :33
aliennepton chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
Wow speechless. I reaaaallllyyyy LOVE your stories - made me laugh cry lotzzz!
You really a genius. I clapped my hands after read the word 'THE END'. Not many stories that can captured my heart 3
alynawatlovers chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
So adorable! And saaaaad! But so cute! I Love it! :D
Awsme Grl chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
This was a really worthy read. Thanks for this fanfic!

Awsme Grl ;)
Akaiwara chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
omg i just finished this chapter and MY LORD
THIS FIC IS EPIC! i think im just on half way but damnnn your writing and story line is such god damn great
im in tears when i was on Kiyoko and Zoro Part the one that he was trying to save her life

i have no words for this chapter
bless you...writing such a incredible story !
Shuusui11-11Blade chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
O.O this... was... so...frikken.. EPIC!
zairoon chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
Aaaah that was an amazing story! I absolutely LOVED it! D...It's just too bad it was just a friendship kinda story, I'm too much for Zolu xD... but it was really nice to read nonethless!... I loved your ideas, they were brillant, and absolutely loved the ending with them meeting again as pirates that was just too good! ) So yeah... thanky you for such a good story!... I wish I get to translate it someday...but it's probably gonna suck in french XD.. Anyway, keep up the good work! )
Eclipse1013 chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
This is a very nice story I like it.