Reviews for Meet The Huddy Children
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
wow they are are really great stories, but sadly its been 2 yrs since u wrote them ied love to read more. those make 5 house fics that ive ever read an i loved them i hope u do more of them..

mel
Rochelle chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Sorry forgot to mention my favorite Color is a very Light Purple and I love to Read I'm Pretty Good at Soccer (or whatever you Call it) my Sisters and Brothers are Alicia, Matthew, Nathan, Braeden(Pronounced Bray-Din) and Hayley I was born after Nathan just to let you know my favorite food would have to be Macaroni and Cheese (Yummy mmmm) so I guess that's all about me oh and I have Two Best Friends MiKaela(Pronounced Mick-ay-Lah) and my 14 year old Cousin Sarah(She's been my best friend forever and she alway's will be)

Thanks again so much Rochelle
Rochelle chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Okay forget about my other things on here can I be Cuddys doctor friend please just change my age but use my old description of myself thanks Rochelle
HuddyFrantic101 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Hey it's Rochelle Again

sorry Will's girlfriend is Kira not Kyra I spelt it wrong, I also forgot to tell you what I want to be when i Grow up, I llove kids so Either a Nanny or a Child Cargiver, an Author, A forensic Anthropologist a Person who looks at Bones and finds out Who, What, Why, When and how they died/ A doctor As I said I love Kids so like Obstetricion/Gynocologist (I'd Pefer this one though) I love to Write Stories aswell, I have Asthma (A Lung Disease though It Isn't Severe more like Mild) oh and I usally wear my Hair Down but it can be Put up if you want I know will is Like 17 but I'm 15 so it's only two years younger I hope this doesn't matter, I think that's all. oh can you please make it that House and Cuddy Like me as a girlfriend for thier son or something if you can I'd be Greatful.

Thanks so much

Rochelle
HuddyFrantic101 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Hey I'd love to be in your Fanfiction.

My name Is Rochelle (Botica is my last name) but you can Change that if you like I don't mind

I have Golden Blonde hair and Dark Blue eyes, I'm 15

My Personality:

I'm Extreamly Kind but can get Peaved at times, I have 3 Brothers and 2 Sisiters.

I dress Casually Like Jeans and A t-Shirt, I'm more of a Tom-boy then a girly Girl,

I waer Glasses so I'm nerdy, I'm not Smart but I'm not dumb Either I'm Average.

I was Wondering If I could be Will's girlfriend and we could get rid of Kyra (As His Girlfriend lol you don't have to)

and If I could be Maddy's best Friend or something.

oh I don't know how much I wiegh but I know I'm 4'11 in Hieght I know I'm really short lol

Anyway thanks

Rochelle
bythevishanti chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
I like this, so please update!

LUUE
StayAlive-Okay-AllonsY chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
hi!

love the story!.. love the huddy kids!... ALL OF THEM!..:D

but.. i have to know.. what will happenn to cuddy...:S !

what i love all the chapters... all their children are just so HOUSE!..x) i can explain it... they are just like his kids!.. love them all! ..:D

please kept writing!... :D

XOXO
The Sneezing Panda chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Hilarious! I was laughing throughout the whole thing, I don't watch House that often, but it is an awesome show and was perfectly clear to me... and that was SO like House! and the nurse fainting! GO HUDDY!
beyondobsessed chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
lol that was great. Now we know how to shut up Cameron!
RachelHouse22 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Hey, Random Dice! I saw you can put me in the story, so I want to! I could be a cousin or something, I'm 13, brown hair curly, blue eyes like House, always acts hyper. My name could be Taylor or Sierra or somrhting. Thanx!
NCISchick chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
im in the middle of a) freaking out over Cuddy and B) LMAO over House and Will making Cameron faint and saying "So that's how you shut her up."

UPDATE SOON!

Merry Christmas!

Love NCISchick xoxooxo
animaluvr123 chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I LOVED THIS!

You are a wonderful writer!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Wake-up Soon chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Ahahahaha .. this was well funny. Like father, like son :)

Anna.x.(:
KateCole1990 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Loved how you wrote me in there! Keep going, I'm really enjoying this story.
socrgrl14 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
forgot to mention this. I play alto sax in the band. As for the age, I can be any age you want