Reviews for Heartstrings
When God Abandoned The World chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Wahhh, when it turned out that China had confessed to Romano I almost died XD
LeFay Strent chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
I have never been reduced to tears so much than during the reading of this story. It's beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And I think this will forever remain one of my favorite stories of all time.
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This had me in tears. I can't believe how greed could turn a person so against their family, to the one who cared and raised him. It made me imagine my own sister who I love dearly. If I ever raised a hand against her, I don't want to live anymore. By your explanation, I understand what's going on with the history of the time. But...that is still no excuse to do what Japan did.
Pompeii-to-Athens chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
This is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Just wow. Let me tell you, it was a horrible mistake to fall asleep at the end of the second to last chapter, I woke up at three a.m. feeling all angsty! This is wonderfully written and you express the characters so well. I especially liked the chapter revolving around the 'Lao Po' incident (sorry if I spelled that wrong, I'm trying to write this with tear in my eyes, they're not really helping my focus). KEEP THIS UP! You are an amazing author, and should you ever write a book, I will be the first in line to get it signed.

- Pompeii
featherwing25 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
This is so perfect I can't even.
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Awwwwwwwww this was cute! Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Amai: I'm a little confused.
Lina: Not with your plot, just we read something that Japan's first love was Korea, and the sole reason he took Korea away from China was because he wanted Korea to be HISand only his.
Lovemyusername chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
It's been around two years since I first read this fic? I remember the night I did. I stayed up from 11 to about 3 reading this, and I cried at some points.
Now, I've switched fandoms, grown older, and read many more fanfictions. This is still my all time favorite fanfiction ever. Nothing has yet to beat this. It was so amazing and feeling inducing. The most rivalry you've gotten is from Rock Bottom by Annafeu.
This fic is just amazing and I'd like you to know.
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
this is cute in its own way while reading this so far
lafayette722 chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
I just read this entire story tonight and I have to say I loved it! You don't see many really good China/South Korea stories very often. I just have one question. You say that you have this theory that there is only one Korea? I've never even heard of or thought of that before. Can you please explain it to me a little. I think that I get it but I'm not sure and I would love to since it sounds interesting to me.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I didn't stopped crying until the end after reading this fic! You made me cry *sniff* are you happy that your story move so much that the side of my pillow is wet? ( I read on my iPod)
*sniff* freakin' China... Why can't you just make love with S. Korea... You just have to have drama in everything *sniff* now that I think about it... It's like most Korean drama I watch... Wow...

I'm soo happy you mentioned Canada... Because people barely mention him all and that stuff... For that I give you (visual) cookies! Because he's my currenlt favourite uke desu
Ceilo chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
This is an incredible story, the first I've read of this pairing and a beautiful introduction to the pairing. I loved everything about it, and the theme behind the chapter names was very clever and interesting too I'm glad they reconciled in the end, and that Japan got Greece too. All in all amazing story, I had such a good time reading it.
Mystic Dewdrop chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Beautiful story The ending was perfect! Definitely going in my faves
Violethairedfreak chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh mein gott...

I can't believe how I read this story a long time ago and I didn't even get to favourite nor comment on this!

I really love this story. I've heard amazing stories about how people read this fanfic and it kept them in the fandom much longer. It's beautifully written, and the characters being in character...everything about it is FANTASTIC. This is truly a masterpiece a fan can write for this fandom. Thank you for your effort in creating this! :)
Anon chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Beautiful story. Thank you!