Reviews for Dinner at the Burrow
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/4
how cute
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Lovely... I collected new OTP. I shift so many pairings. You, people, write believable pairing and I shift it. Hell, I needed to write non-romantic JiLy and by the time I wrote about Lily's crush on Remus I had two OTPs with Remus from my own fic and I never even considered one of them before. But I seriously ship ...Perry? right now.

Sorry for babbling. It is sweet, well-written story.
la.shayma16 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Never thought about that particular ship but i liked the way you set it up. Might even look for more stories on it in the Job.
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I never expected to actually like Harry/Percy. But here I am.
The way you captured Percy's nervousness and Harry's realisation was really good. Loved it! Thank you.
ShadeVarden chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Mother of god this is so fluffy I wanna curl up in a ball and roll around fangirling cause I love this so much and... *deep breath* okay, I'm good. But seriously, this is epic.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Wow, that was cute !
harryislife chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
This is really good, I don't read much slash, not because I don't like it, but because I think Drarry is incredibly overdone and cliché. This was actually very cute, although it progressed a bit too fast. I suppose, as a one shot it has to, so thats not a huge problem. Percy is an underused character, so it's nice to see stuff with him.
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
A very sweet and romantic story. Anna
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Odd pairing, nevertheless beautifully done. I quite liked it, especially their misunderstanding. The only critique I have is that Harry was a little bit too fast in finding his attraction towards Percy. It nearly sounds as if he's playing with the other boy a little bit. I would have at least given them an evening alone (like a meeting to 'clear the air') for him to find out about his own attraction. Nevertheless, even if I think the whole thing was a little bit fast on Harry's side, I think it definitely was very beautifully done on Percy's.
Thank you for writing this sweet little one shot.
Ebenbild
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
You could make a whole story using this one-shot.
Please make a story out of this one-shot please.
Heksy chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Naw *feeling all mushy and happy*
huskielover94 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
great story.. there is too many were harry would bottom and not top and Im glad you wrote one with him topping someone different
64teeth chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
really sweet:D it got me blushing it's so cute :D
PenguinGirl94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Awww what a cute Percy/Harry one shot. A flustered Percy, now theres a sight I'd like to see. You could almost so a sequal or two later on in the relationship. Like they hide it from the family till they're serious and then revel it and then later when kids are on the horizon.. Regardless wondfully done.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You should make this into a proper story, or at least write one like it... Same line of thought, but with a plot...?