Reviews for Dinner at the Burrow
LOVED IT! Thanks for posting! :D
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/4
how cute
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Lovely... I collected new OTP. I shift so many pairings. You, people, write believable pairing and I shift it. Hell, I needed to write non-romantic JiLy and by the time I wrote about Lily's crush on Remus I had two OTPs with Remus from my own fic and I never even considered one of them before. But I seriously ship ...Perry? right now.

Sorry for babbling. It is sweet, well-written story.
la.shayma16 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Never thought about that particular ship but i liked the way you set it up. Might even look for more stories on it in the Job.
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I never expected to actually like Harry/Percy. But here I am.
The way you captured Percy's nervousness and Harry's realisation was really good. Loved it! Thank you.
ShadeVarden chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Mother of god this is so fluffy I wanna curl up in a ball and roll around fangirling cause I love this so much and... *deep breath* okay, I'm good. But seriously, this is epic.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Wow, that was cute !
harryislife chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
This is really good, I don't read much slash, not because I don't like it, but because I think Drarry is incredibly overdone and cliché. This was actually very cute, although it progressed a bit too fast. I suppose, as a one shot it has to, so thats not a huge problem. Percy is an underused character, so it's nice to see stuff with him.
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
A very sweet and romantic story. Anna
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Odd pairing, nevertheless beautifully done. I quite liked it, especially their misunderstanding. The only critique I have is that Harry was a little bit too fast in finding his attraction towards Percy. It nearly sounds as if he's playing with the other boy a little bit. I would have at least given them an evening alone (like a meeting to 'clear the air') for him to find out about his own attraction. Nevertheless, even if I think the whole thing was a little bit fast on Harry's side, I think it definitely was very beautifully done on Percy's.
Thank you for writing this sweet little one shot.
Ebenbild
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
You could make a whole story using this one-shot.
Please make a story out of this one-shot please.
Heksy chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Naw *feeling all mushy and happy*