Reviews for Dinner at the Burrow
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/8
Wow, that was cute !
harryislife chapter 1 . 6/10
This is really good, I don't read much slash, not because I don't like it, but because I think Drarry is incredibly overdone and cliché. This was actually very cute, although it progressed a bit too fast. I suppose, as a one shot it has to, so thats not a huge problem. Percy is an underused character, so it's nice to see stuff with him.
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 5/22
A very sweet and romantic story. Anna
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 3/27
Odd pairing, nevertheless beautifully done. I quite liked it, especially their misunderstanding. The only critique I have is that Harry was a little bit too fast in finding his attraction towards Percy. It nearly sounds as if he's playing with the other boy a little bit. I would have at least given them an evening alone (like a meeting to 'clear the air') for him to find out about his own attraction. Nevertheless, even if I think the whole thing was a little bit fast on Harry's side, I think it definitely was very beautifully done on Percy's.
Thank you for writing this sweet little one shot.
Ebenbild
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
You could make a whole story using this one-shot.
Please make a story out of this one-shot please.
Heksy chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Naw *feeling all mushy and happy*
huskielover94 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
great story.. there is too many were harry would bottom and not top and Im glad you wrote one with him topping someone different
64teeth chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
really sweet:D it got me blushing it's so cute :D
PenguinGirl94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Awww what a cute Percy/Harry one shot. A flustered Percy, now theres a sight I'd like to see. You could almost so a sequal or two later on in the relationship. Like they hide it from the family till they're serious and then revel it and then later when kids are on the horizon.. Regardless wondfully done.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You should make this into a proper story, or at least write one like it... Same line of thought, but with a plot...?
animeromance1972 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
ADORABLE!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I like them together! And Harry is Finally "dominating" someone!Can you continue this and make it a a story?
LRH7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
awww, surprisingly sweeter than i expected. (im not usually very fond of percy)
would enjoy more of this story
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
cute
yuki chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Yes! Finally I found good story of Harry/Percy and Harry is seme too . Do you know how rare it is to find story about Harry as seme?