Reviews for Alone
That tattered suit belonged to Jason Todd, in case you didn't know.
This... is how it happened.
This... is how The Joker was born.
Keyboard over sword chapter 36 . 11/9
Sorry for the typos in that review, I really was crying my eyes out. :o)
Keyboard over sword chapter 37 . 11/9
Holy fuck. This is one of the first times, in a really long time at least, that I've cryied so much for many story. This was such anmazing read after the last couple days, honestly if this counts as a book it's one of my favorites, and after I get back on my feet again from this roller coster, I can't wait to read and support your other works. Thank you so so much for putting in the time and effort into such a great story.
Why did you stop this? It was so good!
This. Is how it happened. This. Is how The Joker was born.
Nina chapter 37 . 8/17
Please please please I beg you, write a sequel please, this is the best story I have ever read!
patrickandmarcus chapter 5 . 3/26
That was great, poor Jack :(
Kalytha chapter 22 . 2/15
I can usually handle a lot while reading, but this chapter was VERY difficult for me to read. That doesn't mean that it wasn't good or unnecessary, but damn... It was really brutal
TrueMonster chapter 1 . 1/4
Hola,no soy muy buena con el ingles así que te escribiré en español. Pude leer tu historia con el traductor de google y me encanto de principio a fin, incluso cuando la termine de leer, la releí varias veces y es que adoro como humanizaste tanto a estos personajes, como hiciste ver que el Joker no es el monstruo que todos creíamos que era, que alguna vez el fue la victima, hiciste que tuviera sentimientos que nunca relacionaríamos con el Joker y aun así lo hiciste ver de una manera tan natural, sin que pareciera forzado, y en cada uno de los recuerdos de su pasado hiciste ver a Jack de una manera tan frágil y rota que me daban ganas de entrar en la historia y protegerlo de las injusticias que sufría y me dio tanta tristeza de que Jack no pudiera obtener ese final feliz que tanto se merece después de haber pasado por tantas cosas.

P.D: Antes me gustaba Harley pero ahora la odio, fue una verdadera perra egoista :v
RushiAei chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Oh. My. Goodness gracious. This story was the BOMB. The bomb! I can't even explain to you how much I've enjoyed this story. I normally only read and write Naruto fan fiction, but reading your stuff has gotten me further into the superhero-villain -DC realm... The characterization: Great...! I love the way you wrote the Joker especially- just everything! I've read a couple of your other stores as well (Limits, Agony, etc) and all of those were just so interesting to read, and I just wanted to tell you that. There's so much more I could say about this story and your others, but to make things shorter, I want to give a HUGE thank you for writing these. I really hope to see you write more with these characters in the future ;D
RushiAei chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Wow this story is absolutely AMAZING
RogueRedHead chapter 37 . 2/24/2016
can you write a sequal?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Bien
Guest chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
Beautiful story. I hope someday you DO make that sequel or epilogue. You have a lot of talent. My only issue was with the scars on his mouth, but yet he was bleached from acid. I prefer the plain Ace chemical bath Joker. No scars on his pale, gorgeous face and green vibrant hair. But that's the ONLY thing I can even say.

I cried at the end, and if this were a movie you'd win all the Oscars. Haha.

I hope you have a great New Year. x