Reviews for Alone
patrickandmarcus chapter 5 . 3/26
That was great, poor Jack :(
Kalytha chapter 22 . 2/15
I can usually handle a lot while reading, but this chapter was VERY difficult for me to read. That doesn't mean that it wasn't good or unnecessary, but damn... It was really brutal
TrueMonster chapter 1 . 1/4
Hola,no soy muy buena con el ingles así que te escribiré en español. Pude leer tu historia con el traductor de google y me encanto de principio a fin, incluso cuando la termine de leer, la releí varias veces y es que adoro como humanizaste tanto a estos personajes, como hiciste ver que el Joker no es el monstruo que todos creíamos que era, que alguna vez el fue la victima, hiciste que tuviera sentimientos que nunca relacionaríamos con el Joker y aun así lo hiciste ver de una manera tan natural, sin que pareciera forzado, y en cada uno de los recuerdos de su pasado hiciste ver a Jack de una manera tan frágil y rota que me daban ganas de entrar en la historia y protegerlo de las injusticias que sufría y me dio tanta tristeza de que Jack no pudiera obtener ese final feliz que tanto se merece después de haber pasado por tantas cosas.

P.D: Antes me gustaba Harley pero ahora la odio, fue una verdadera perra egoista :v
RushiAei chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Oh. My. Goodness gracious. This story was the BOMB. The bomb! I can't even explain to you how much I've enjoyed this story. I normally only read and write Naruto fan fiction, but reading your stuff has gotten me further into the superhero-villain -DC realm... The characterization: Great...! I love the way you wrote the Joker especially- just everything! I've read a couple of your other stores as well (Limits, Agony, etc) and all of those were just so interesting to read, and I just wanted to tell you that. There's so much more I could say about this story and your others, but to make things shorter, I want to give a HUGE thank you for writing these. I really hope to see you write more with these characters in the future ;D
RushiAei chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Wow this story is absolutely AMAZING
RogueRedHead chapter 37 . 2/24/2016
can you write a sequal?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Bien
Guest chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
Beautiful story. I hope someday you DO make that sequel or epilogue. You have a lot of talent. My only issue was with the scars on his mouth, but yet he was bleached from acid. I prefer the plain Ace chemical bath Joker. No scars on his pale, gorgeous face and green vibrant hair. But that's the ONLY thing I can even say.

I cried at the end, and if this were a movie you'd win all the Oscars. Haha.

I hope you have a great New Year. x
Ura Butfuqa chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Thanks for the laugh. FYI, Autistic people don't suffer from Autism or the social difficulties that come with it, we actually suffer from the kind of ableism amply demonstrated in this chapter. ;(
Lucykins chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Well, you finished this story (and obviously shifted from writing Batman fanfic to Thor) a long while back. I'm just pointing out that this is currently 2015 and I found this story a few days ago and I had enjoyed it tremendously.

You actually got my hopes up at the end of the story with your author note about a sequel because, well, I do love happy endings.

Actually it might not need a whole story, perhaps just an hopeful epilogue but this current ending is still very satisfying. I love the power Jeannie has on Jack and the Joker. I could really feel the love they shared through your writing style.

I'm thinking I'll indulge myself now, reading some of your other stories. You're very talented. I hope that wherever you are in life, you're doing well. And of course, still writing.

Thank you for this story, even if it's more than three years too late.
Anthony W chapter 37 . 9/8/2015
I don't know if your still reading the reviews but i have to say this story is by far the greatest one i have read. Seriously, it has everything you could ever want. Pain, loss, anguish, passion, hatred and character development. I have never read a story quite like this and i loved every single minute of it. No story has ever made me feel so much for the characters or even made me cry. I don't usually cry when reading a story but what i read, the backflashes and even in this ending. I couldn't help it

You and your friend, The MadCapLaughs have created something truly beautiful and some what tragic. I truly believe that the events in Jack's life before coming The Joker did actually happened to him and makes sense as before that when i finally read The Killing Joke 2 weeks ago and saw Joker/Jack and Jeannie. I absolutely love Jeannie and then 2 days later after looking more of her up and Joker. I found this and was hooked to this story instantly from the first chapter.

I absolutely love the backflashes of Jack and Jeannie. It was so beautiful and sad. Especially when Jack thought little of himself for the horrible life he had to endure. Especially at the hands of his cruel and evil father. The chapters with Collin beating Jack and saying horrible things was hard to read. It was because it felt real. I hated Collin and i even hated Harley for what she tried to do in this story.

Jack and Jeannie deserved a happy ending and i'm sad that i can't find your sequel. I really want this to continue. Love them more than Harley and Joker right now. I love this story so much and will continue reading again and again. What Jeannie and Joker have is true love and... it's just so sad. The way it ended. Anyway, you and your friend are awesome and if you do have a sequel. Please tell me and i loved the way you portrayed Jack. That's what would happen to someone who suffered as he did. Maybe not turning into Joker but you get what i mean. Can't wait to read again
Anthony W chapter 37 . 9/8/2015
I have just finished reading your amazing, beautiful and sad story. I don't know if you read these reviews now but...I have never read anything so good with so much drama, passion, pain, suspense, anger and depth as i have with this. The way you developed Jack/ The Joker with backflashes of his horrible abuse at the hands of his father, the way society treated him and those scenes... Those amazing scenes with him and Jack. I am literally crying right now because of how this ended. it's so sad and i was hopping it wouldn't end this way. I hope there is a sequel to this.

No story or fanfic that i have ever read before has made me feel so much for these characters and made me cry. Seriously in the others i felt a little but in this story i felt a lot and cried many times. You really did a great job and so did your friend - The MadCapsLaughs. Kudos to you both and this story will have a special place in my heart. It's simply the greatest story i have ever read and will continue reading years to come. I hated Jack's dad, what a fucking prick but for that to happen was necessary in building and seeing The Joker's own pain.

I recently read The Killing Joke and immediately fell in love with Jeannie and the life Jack had before becoming Joker. Then i found this 2 days later. I truly believe that what happened in this story. With the backflashes and Joker/Jack's struggle with his emotions and the life he endured did happen in his life. Even before reading this now i look at The Joker in a different way, Still my favourite but i see the duo personality of Jack rising to the surface then Joker then Jack ect. It was really good. I also hated Harley Quinn in this and what she tried to do but looking back it is possible she would have tried that.

In conclusion. This is the greatest story, fanfic and Joker fanfic of all time. It has everything you could possibly want in a story and i was hooked since the beginning and i will continue to read this again and again. It was definitely an emotional rollercoaster and looking forward to being back soon. Joker and Jeannie forever. True love right there
Anthony W chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Just read the first 5 chapters and i have to say i'm blown away. It's really good and emotional as well. I could feel for Jack, especially in this chapter. Poor guy and i hope he and Jeannie will meet again soon
Jeditimelord26 chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
I read this story several years ago and i loved it.

But as a autistic myself i would like to say that when people say that some of us autistics "suffer" tends to bug me *dont get me wrong this story was awesome and you busted your ass writing it.*

And its true that some of us do have a hard time interacting and comunicating with others and reading social cues but for some its what i like to call our superpower.

At any rate i love The Joker and I love your story and you are a AWESOME writer. I look forward to reading more of you work.

*I hope I didnt come off rude in anyway and if i did i appologize*
Anonymous chapter 33 . 6/21/2015
Jesus Christ, the feels. It's like you took out my lungs and stomped the air out of them.