Reviews for Abby And The Gibbs
autumngold chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
You are an absolutely beautiful person! Thank you so much for the happy ending to your fabulous story! I can't even begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it! Hope you decide to write another Gabby story soon! I really, really love this story, especially the end!
horseninja chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
That was a good retelling of the original. I had forgotten what the original was about so had to go look it up. I just remember people complaning that fairy tales are always about damsels in distress but I think they forget this one where the girl rescues the guy, not the other way around:)
oc1968 chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
Terrific story. Sad to see it end. Helped brightened my time on Medical leave. Cannot wait to read more of your work.
Princess Shido chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
WOOT! Number 93! This was a fantastic story. You should do another fairy tale. Abby and the seven agents! With Gibbs being her prince! Or maybe a Goldilocks! Id read em!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
You deserve all the reviews - it's a great story!
Miss Esa chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
Great job!
sorgina13 chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
Lovely. I will read your LJ account version too. Have a good Christmas
Lygtemanden chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
What a nice ending, and so good that Gibbs came to find her, not the other way around! I really like your style!
STLFAN chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Awe, broke my heart. Poor beasty Gibbs. A ray of sunshine for a couple of weeks and he sets her free. So anxious to see your next update. Can't wait till he the curse is lifted and they can get together.
SparklingAngel819 chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
That's so sad! I am officially very upset with this story at the moment! But I still love it, so don't worry too much. I'm not sure if I got the link right, but it could just be becuase the link doesn't actually work yet, I dunno. Anyway, keep up the great work!

Cheyenne
Jo. R chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Oh! Poor Gibbs!

I'm a newbie to this story and I have to say well done on taking a classic story, adding an NCIS twist and making it an enjoyable and addictive read all in its own right! I love the insight into Gibbs' thoughts and Abby's reluctance to leave him but her desire to go back to the people she loves and misses.

It seemed like a perfectly Abby-thing to do, as well, to investigate the house and the rumours of a beast - I don't know what gave you the thought of writing this but I'm glad something did!

Can't wait for another part of the story!
Maine-snowflake chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
cant wait for the next ch.
jessica032648 chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
That is so sad...will abby be able to get back in? or will he just make her stay out completely? Please update soon...and please send me the link to the other version...
ilovebones chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
I am just loving your story! I found it yesterday and the whole idea just makes me smile. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairy tale and you are doing a great job of adapting it to Gibbs and Abby. Can't wait to see what happens next!

I would love to read the "adult" version of the other chapter, if you could send me the link!

'Til next time,

Angi
finlaure chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
I love Abby's outrage at the forensic procedures done wrong on the tv show, my Dad does the same when anything involves airplanes. He will say, "that is not the inside of the plane that took off and now it's a different type of plane landing."

And I can't find the link that I used to have for your LJ. Could you give it to me again please?
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »