Reviews for Abby And The Gibbs
finlaure chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
i felt like crying also when it said that he did the only mean of human relief left to him, he cried. Very emotionally powerful chapter.

And please don't duck,, I doubt that many shoes would make it all the way across the Atlantic anyway , lol and besides that,, This is Wonderful.
FeenyFan4ever chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
This is very good...and very original! I like how you provided a part n the story where Gibbs lets Abby free. Now, I can't wait to see how you handle the subject of perhaps the jealous lover on the outside who's anxious to know where shes been and "sniff sniff" ...who she's been with if you catch my drift! :)

Again, I love this story! I love Gibbs! The way you describe him and how furry and warm he is, makes me just wanna hug him! Squee! You done good! Anyway, that' enough from me!

Update Soon!

Cheers,

FeenyFan4ever
autumngold chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
I'm so glad that Gibbs did what he thought was the right thing, but I really wish he would have talked to Abby about what she wanted first. Will Abby be able to find her way back in to see him? Please update again soon. I can't wait to find out what will happen next!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
It's a lovely story! The end of this last chapter was very moving - the way Gibbs had no hesitation in letting Abby go so she could be happy! Thank you!

Please send me the link to your LJ posting! I've got an urge to read it there! Thanks again!
dolphinsiren is me chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Oh... so sad! He cried...

Sure.. the gipsy was wrong... his problem is not the lack of love... is to love too much...

Please... update... they cant be appart !
Honey-Roasted-Jisbon chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
I hope abby knocks down his door! Or the house lets her in hehe. I couldn't get onto the link :( Update soon! PLZ lol
SiuanSedai chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Poor Gibbs... I hope she comes back soon. I loved it :) and the link worked fine.
Lygtemanden chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
I resisted this story at first (more a fan of the realistic settings), but you are really pulling it of, I love it!
Lesalanna chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Well, we all know Abby, she'll come back. Hopefully without a mob. Maybe a mob consisting of Tony, Tim, Ziva and Mike... that could be more worrisome than the sheer numbers of the Disney-mob. Hmm. Then again, no one really knows she's missing, her two week break and all!

Can't wait for more!
LittleSpooky chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Who'd throw shoes?

Wow... hard chapter to read :(

I know the story goes on, and all but still :(

Followed the link and got a "The URL is not syntactically valid" for starters, then a 'Sorry, Page not found'.
LittleSpooky chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
I'm curious to read the other version as well.

Really awesome story, perhaps Franks and Gibbs would be "reunited" a bit as well? :)
STLFAN chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Excellent update. I see how Gibbs would enjoy her company if she kept petting him and scratching his ears. Good advice from your friend, you can put the adult themes toward the end when he becomes more human looking. Right now may be too soon. But I would like to read the alternate chapter anyway if you would send me the link. Keep up the good work.
Lesalanna chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Lovely chapter, and I'd like to see the more 'adult' chapter; however I think you did right in not posting it - not because of the 'bestiality' others might think of, but at this point, they don't seem quite at that physical level of a relationship... doesn't mean I don't want to read it, however!
horseninja chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
I am enjoying this story too. I agree that Abby is probably the best choice in this story since she is more likely to show kindness right away and less likely than Ziva or Jen to react first then ask questions later:)
enanfran chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
gabby is not my favorite gibbs combination but i read it too and so far i like this story very much, thanks, keep going and post sooner and longer chapters if you can!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »