Reviews for Abby And The Gibbs
caryn1011 chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Sorry I haven't review for the previous chapters, but I thought here would be good. I really like this story...I usually don't read AU stories, but lately with so many wonderful ones, I've changed my mind. Good thing too, didn't want to miss out on this one. Great work! This story fits Abby and Gibbs quite well. Looking forward to more and I'd love to read the original version of this chapter too.

Love it!

Caryn
Kristenb15 chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Ahh. This chapter was so great. I can see Gibs not caring what they're doing or watching just as long as he's near her. I would love to read the other version. I always just think of his eyes and how you said they're still human looking. Can't wait to read the rest of this story and the other version. !
autumngold chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Abby and Gibbs are so cute together! I wonder how long it's been since Gibbs has been touched? I don't blame him for not caring what was on TV, as long as Abby was touching him. I think the worst thought to me though is not being able to read. Having all of the books there but not being able to open them. Horrible! Thank you for the update. I understand that Gibbs' shape has changed, but he is not an animal he's a human. I would love to read your other version. Please send me your link to , if you get the time. Thank you!
Amy'sDen chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
This is a great story and your writing is superb. I have enjoyed each chapter. I would appreciate the link to the story on live journal; would like to read that version as well. Thanks for sharing!
SparklingAngel819 chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Another great chapter! I'm definitely interested in the other version of this chapter- I'm naturally curious- so I would love for you to send me the link when it's up. Keep up the good work!

Cheyenne
dolphinsiren77yahoo.com chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Great chapter !...

Oh... YES. I understand how Gibbs sees himself, despite his appearance.

Id like to read the original chapter... it doesnt scared me at all! Your writing is so talented ! Im sure you made it touching and sweet... the weirdness is just a minimum detail.
SiuanSedai chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Just found this and love it :) I'd love to read the rest, could you send me the link please?
JosGotGlock chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
I love the chapter and would really like to read your other version. I belong to LJ, but I'm not one of your journals "friends". Could you forward me the link? I am so in love with your story, I can't wait to see what happens between them next. :D
Honey-Roasted-Jisbon chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Oo send me the link lol. Another brilliant chapter and I really need to dig out beauty and the beast hehe.
LittleSpooky chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Hope you're feeling better!

If not, and you have a significant other round, have them rub Mentholatum or Vick's Vapo-Rub on your chest, then bundle up in sweats and cuddle (I always believed in the power of a soothing touch of another) :)

Apparently, so does Gibbs and Abby here :D
SexyScottishDoc chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
:D I am loving this so far! OMG! perfect retellin' of my fav fairytale of ALL time!
Kristenb15 chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Loving this story still. I hope Abby changes her mind and wants to stay with him always. Please update soon!
Bikechick chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Ok...here's the review...great story, I love where it's going. So... Write. Faster.

Glad to see the daily updates!
STLFAN chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
I am enjoying this fic! I can almost picture the library and Abby all wide eyed searching its contents. And I can easily picture her scratching his ears while reading. I had to laugh though, because all I could think of was "who's a good Jethro". LOL Update soon and often :)
dolphinsiren is me chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Oh... she scratched his ears ! So cute !

Please please please... update update update!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »