Reviews for Christmas Boxes
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 4 . 2/23
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 3 . 2/23
Very good!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 2 . 2/23
Oh wow. An interesting thought. Lily was kind...Maybe she did this.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/23
I'm all for a platonic friendship myself.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Hahahahahahaha! Definitely not what I was expecting, that was hilarious! I freaking LOVE the twins, they're so outrageous :D
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Awwwwww :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Absolutely adorable and heart-warming :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
For some reason, I find myself hopelessly drawn to the relationship between Lily and Severus. Between picturing their childhood friendship, and wondering what could have been, there are so many possibilities for my imagination to uncover. I don't know what it is that truly draws me to them, though...this was lovely. It really catered to my feelings about the two of them.
MBP chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Ah, this is totally adorable. Poor Ron... he never has it easy, does he? I can't stop laughing. And as always, I love the way you capture this family in its early years. It's so warm and loving in spite of the inevitable chaos.
MBP chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Oh man... I have MAJOR chills right now. This works PERFECTLY... especially Tom's thoughts about why those people deserved to be punished. This is literally chilling.
MBP chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Oh, I just got all choked up for Charlie, but leave it to Molly to send the jumper. That made me smile (mistily, but a smile nonetheless.) I love how 20 year olds feel like they're all grown up when they really aren't. ;-)
MBP chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
This is QUITE a party, and you have Dumbledore and McGonagall so perfectly in character here that I couldn't stop smiling. I loved the way you grounded this moment in time, too. Part of me couldn't help wondering who would've been at Hogwarts then, though. I bet that's the one generation we wouldn't know all that well, considering the Lily/James group was obviously out at that point.