Reviews for Christmas Boxes
93 Diagon Alley chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Hahahahahahaha! Definitely not what I was expecting, that was hilarious! I freaking LOVE the twins, they're so outrageous :D
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Awwwwww :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Absolutely adorable and heart-warming :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
For some reason, I find myself hopelessly drawn to the relationship between Lily and Severus. Between picturing their childhood friendship, and wondering what could have been, there are so many possibilities for my imagination to uncover. I don't know what it is that truly draws me to them, though...this was lovely. It really catered to my feelings about the two of them.
MBP chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Ah, this is totally adorable. Poor Ron... he never has it easy, does he? I can't stop laughing. And as always, I love the way you capture this family in its early years. It's so warm and loving in spite of the inevitable chaos.
MBP chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Oh man... I have MAJOR chills right now. This works PERFECTLY... especially Tom's thoughts about why those people deserved to be punished. This is literally chilling.
MBP chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Oh, I just got all choked up for Charlie, but leave it to Molly to send the jumper. That made me smile (mistily, but a smile nonetheless.) I love how 20 year olds feel like they're all grown up when they really aren't. ;-)
MBP chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
This is QUITE a party, and you have Dumbledore and McGonagall so perfectly in character here that I couldn't stop smiling. I loved the way you grounded this moment in time, too. Part of me couldn't help wondering who would've been at Hogwarts then, though. I bet that's the one generation we wouldn't know all that well, considering the Lily/James group was obviously out at that point.
MBP chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Ravenclaws sure are the clever ones. This one really made me smile. I could totally see this happening, and it would be just the kind of morale boost they'd have needed to make it through and to somehow "enjoy" Christmas. Michael's one smart kid. ;-)
MBP chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Oh, Katy... this is so beautiful and so, so sad. (I like the little reference to Molly - of course, she WOULD be the expert on pregnancy. ;-)) But poor Snape... I'm glad that this happened in your universe. It makes me feel a little better about the two of them...
MBP chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hey Katy... it's been a while. :) This was wonderful as usual but so sad... it works, though. Perfectly. Poor Tonks...
Shot Down in Dark chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
I'm loving it so far! Keep going, please. :D
FinnFiona chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
Oh... haha... :) poor Ron! He really did have a rough go of it with those two for brothers. Well done!
FinnFiona chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Chilling... he really was a terrible sort, wasn't he? You've captured that eerily well...
FinnFiona chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Ah the Weasley Christmas sweater-I wonder if Ron would ever miss it as Charlie does..? Nice that it's such an integral part to his Christmas-well put!