Reviews for Christmas Boxes
MBP chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Ravenclaws sure are the clever ones. This one really made me smile. I could totally see this happening, and it would be just the kind of morale boost they'd have needed to make it through and to somehow "enjoy" Christmas. Michael's one smart kid. ;-)
MBP chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Oh, Katy... this is so beautiful and so, so sad. (I like the little reference to Molly - of course, she WOULD be the expert on pregnancy. ;-)) But poor Snape... I'm glad that this happened in your universe. It makes me feel a little better about the two of them...
MBP chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hey Katy... it's been a while. :) This was wonderful as usual but so sad... it works, though. Perfectly. Poor Tonks...
Shot Down in Dark chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
I'm loving it so far! Keep going, please. :D
FinnFiona chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
Oh... haha... :) poor Ron! He really did have a rough go of it with those two for brothers. Well done!
FinnFiona chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Chilling... he really was a terrible sort, wasn't he? You've captured that eerily well...
FinnFiona chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Ah the Weasley Christmas sweater-I wonder if Ron would ever miss it as Charlie does..? Nice that it's such an integral part to his Christmas-well put!
FinnFiona chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I think you handled these two quite well! And it sounds like just the kind of party the students needed-I'm a bit envious I didn't get to attend myself :)
FinnFiona chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
This is a very cute idea, and I love that it was Michael to start it. And good morale really is one of the most necessary ingredients to a successful resistance, isn't it? ;)
FinnFiona chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
This is quite nice as well... Although I admit to not spending much time thinking about it, I do sometimes wonder what they were really like, these people that were so foreign to Harry and so distorted by memory and perception. You provide a nice window through that :)
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is very fitting-she may not be your typical girl, but even Tonks must have had the experience of trying to couch their feelings in an economy of words, between the lines. And reading her first letter... very bittersweet, but familiar as well. Lovely job, as ever-sorry it took me a bit to get around to it! :)
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
By Another Name chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
*snort* I have to admit I burst out laughing at this one! That's just the sort of thing that would happen in any house with so many kids!

So who was the intended recipient of the wriggling "present"?
By Another Name chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Ooh... creepy! He was full of an evil mischief all along, wasn't he?
alix33 chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Way to go, little Gred and Forge! Hehehe!
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »