Reviews for Christmas Boxes
FinnFiona chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I think you handled these two quite well! And it sounds like just the kind of party the students needed-I'm a bit envious I didn't get to attend myself :)
FinnFiona chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
This is a very cute idea, and I love that it was Michael to start it. And good morale really is one of the most necessary ingredients to a successful resistance, isn't it? ;)
FinnFiona chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
This is quite nice as well... Although I admit to not spending much time thinking about it, I do sometimes wonder what they were really like, these people that were so foreign to Harry and so distorted by memory and perception. You provide a nice window through that :)
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is very fitting-she may not be your typical girl, but even Tonks must have had the experience of trying to couch their feelings in an economy of words, between the lines. And reading her first letter... very bittersweet, but familiar as well. Lovely job, as ever-sorry it took me a bit to get around to it! :)
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Rose of the West chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
*snort* I have to admit I burst out laughing at this one! That's just the sort of thing that would happen in any house with so many kids!

So who was the intended recipient of the wriggling "present"?
Rose of the West chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Ooh... creepy! He was full of an evil mischief all along, wasn't he?
alix33 chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Way to go, little Gred and Forge! Hehehe!
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
"Charlie grinned as he ripped the paper off. He knew what was in here already. He unwrapped a bright red sweater with a picture of a Horntail knitted on the front and pulled it on happily. The sleeves were too long – Mum could never remember that his arms were shorter than Bill’s – but it was soft and warm and smelled of home." - Awesome Weasley jumper Charlie got. I envy him it.
tamara72 chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Poor Ronnie.
redlollipop chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Perfect. I loved it :)
zcst4eva chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Awesome! Of course Fred and George would try to wrap up Ron! Why wouldn't they? Excellent, keep up the great work.
Sara Winters chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Tom is a special - and quite disturbed - little boy. And obviously not a theater fan. Thank you for the story, Katy. I guess we should all be grateful everyone came out of the performance with their limbs intact. ;-)
GoddessofYouth chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Hee. Arthur's instincts were right. :)

My older brother wrapped me up when I was about 3-5 (I don't remember which of the Christmases it was though.), but I told him he could. I doubt little Ronnie agreed to it...

Great Chapter!

Happy(early) Christmas!
GoddessofYouth chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Voldemort was a really twisted kid. I felt bad for the actors. Mrs. Coles should trust her instincts. Great Chapter! Thanks for posting!

I hope you and your family are having a great Christmas Eve.
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »