Reviews for Christmas Boxes
silverbirch chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Just brilliant! I loved the sense of impending doom!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Oh, this is priceless! I loved it. Great story and so typical of the twins. Bravo.
Avatar Rikki chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Aw! That sounds so cute. I was actually thinking for my cousins' christmas card to have one of them wrapping up the other one. But my Aunt decided to make them take a picture in front of the tree instead. Anyway, even though it was mean it would be funny to open up a present and someone say, "Congradulations, its a baby brother!" Can't wait for next chapter.
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
That was so cute! Wrapping up their brother is totally something Fred and George would do! Great job.
Avatar Rikki chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Good chapter. Not much more to say about it. Can't wait for next one.
silverbirch chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
I wish I'd had him with me when we were forced to go to Panto. It would have been much better.

Oh yes it would!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
He is very evil, isn't he? It would be next to impossible to write a happy story about Tom Riddle and his orphan years. You did an excellent job on this story, I just don't like Tom Riddle at all!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
This was very sweet and very Charlie. Very every guy who thinks he's too grown up to miss his parents, really...
Rose of the West chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Oh, that's perfect! Of course they will mock and complain about those sweaters their whole lives, but woe and betide if it doesn't actually come. Wonderful!
Rose of the West chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
*snort* Isn't that the way it goes? Albus says he wants the party and expects it to happen by, well, by magic. It takes the constant work of the women to make it actually happen. Charming!
mackgirl chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Aww.. I know excatly how Charlie felt during this having spent four Christmas' away from home with three of those in Japan. Great Job.
mackgirl chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Of course a guy wouldn't know how much effort is actually placed into a party of that scale. Great job as always.
mackgirl chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Great job at turning such a morbid time at Hogwarts into something nice for Christmas. I especially liked how the students started wearing tinsel in their house colors, including some of the Slytherins.
A Catholic Girl chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
So adorable that Molly sends him a sweater. Perfect!
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
my christmas have been kind of bad so far, but this helps :)
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »