Reviews for Christmas Boxes
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
"Charlie grinned as he ripped the paper off. He knew what was in here already. He unwrapped a bright red sweater with a picture of a Horntail knitted on the front and pulled it on happily. The sleeves were too long – Mum could never remember that his arms were shorter than Bill’s – but it was soft and warm and smelled of home." - Awesome Weasley jumper Charlie got. I envy him it.
tamara72 chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Poor Ronnie.
redlollipop chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Perfect. I loved it :)
zcst4eva chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Awesome! Of course Fred and George would try to wrap up Ron! Why wouldn't they? Excellent, keep up the great work.
Sara Winters chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Tom is a special - and quite disturbed - little boy. And obviously not a theater fan. Thank you for the story, Katy. I guess we should all be grateful everyone came out of the performance with their limbs intact. ;-)
GoddessofYouth chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Hee. Arthur's instincts were right. :)

My older brother wrapped me up when I was about 3-5 (I don't remember which of the Christmases it was though.), but I told him he could. I doubt little Ronnie agreed to it...

Great Chapter!

Happy(early) Christmas!
GoddessofYouth chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Voldemort was a really twisted kid. I felt bad for the actors. Mrs. Coles should trust her instincts. Great Chapter! Thanks for posting!

I hope you and your family are having a great Christmas Eve.
silverbirch chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Just brilliant! I loved the sense of impending doom!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Oh, this is priceless! I loved it. Great story and so typical of the twins. Bravo.
Avatar Rikki chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Aw! That sounds so cute. I was actually thinking for my cousins' christmas card to have one of them wrapping up the other one. But my Aunt decided to make them take a picture in front of the tree instead. Anyway, even though it was mean it would be funny to open up a present and someone say, "Congradulations, its a baby brother!" Can't wait for next chapter.
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
That was so cute! Wrapping up their brother is totally something Fred and George would do! Great job.
Avatar Rikki chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Good chapter. Not much more to say about it. Can't wait for next one.
silverbirch chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
I wish I'd had him with me when we were forced to go to Panto. It would have been much better.

Oh yes it would!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
He is very evil, isn't he? It would be next to impossible to write a happy story about Tom Riddle and his orphan years. You did an excellent job on this story, I just don't like Tom Riddle at all!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
This was very sweet and very Charlie. Very every guy who thinks he's too grown up to miss his parents, really...
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »