Reviews for Christmas Boxes
Avatar Rikki chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
I love chrismas traditions. It doesn't feel like christmas to me right now because my family isn't doing traditions. Good chapter.
Silverlake chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Adorable! I've always wondered what life was like for Charlie on that dragon preserve...
FirstYear chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
This I loved, and yes, I know exactly how Minerva feels. She is too tired to even stay awake and hex the old man and he doesn't get it.
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
poor tonks.
FirstYear chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
How sweet... I liked the "Christmas had come to Hogwarts." and the decorations disappearing from the trees.
Rita chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Exactly what I needed, and you have Charlie's soul. It was wonderful. Thank you so much, Katy. It was so sweet, and you made me cry. Love you. Happy Christmas.
SylvaDragon chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Cute and very funny.
silverbirch chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Yes - very funny. If she'd been awake, I wonder where she would have stuck her wand?

It does remind of of the "Man doing a barbeque" sketch.
Avatar Rikki chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
You know, Dumbledore could have done all of this in less than five seconds. He is way to modest. This is a good story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Avatar Rikki chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Okay I was going to wait until I read chapter four to write a reply but I love this chapter. The best part, in my opinion, was the part when even some Slytherins wore the tinsel. It was so cute (and festive). It was almost like even the mean house can't be truely mean on christmas. Plus tinsil around the waist is a cool idea. I want to do that, though I probably need to buy some christmas tinsil first.
dancegirl01mom chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Loved this one...the ending is exactly how you feel after a last minute party(I just had one, and I feel exactly like Minerva!)!
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Brilliant description of the party! You did a good job on characterisation, too. :)
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Tonks and her clumsyness... I like the idea of her and Charlie. They sure would make a cute couple. I really can imagine this whole chapter. With all the writing, thoughts and Andromeda. I like the nickname Dorie and Andromeda getting away with calling her by her full name:D The Weasley reactions had Molly written all over them. Good job;D
tabby-fanny chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
I think you portraied Lily very well. It would have been her style to send him that gift even after everything that happened. She wouldn't give up on him so easily after that long time of friendship. And his reaction is so perfect.
tabby-fanny chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Thanks for showing off the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. They really deserved some tribute. You gave a wonderful insider view of the last term. It fits perfectly to everything else in the seventh book. I love it that the students worked together on this, it shows the real heart of Hogwarts. Of cause the reactions of the staff was great too. Your way of fighting the evil reminded me of the fifth book... J.K. Rowling would be proud:D
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »