Reviews for Christmas Boxes
Rose of the West chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Oh, that's perfect! Of course they will mock and complain about those sweaters their whole lives, but woe and betide if it doesn't actually come. Wonderful!
Rose of the West chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
*snort* Isn't that the way it goes? Albus says he wants the party and expects it to happen by, well, by magic. It takes the constant work of the women to make it actually happen. Charming!
mackgirl chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Aww.. I know excatly how Charlie felt during this having spent four Christmas' away from home with three of those in Japan. Great Job.
mackgirl chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Of course a guy wouldn't know how much effort is actually placed into a party of that scale. Great job as always.
mackgirl chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Great job at turning such a morbid time at Hogwarts into something nice for Christmas. I especially liked how the students started wearing tinsel in their house colors, including some of the Slytherins.
A Catholic Girl chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
So adorable that Molly sends him a sweater. Perfect!
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
my christmas have been kind of bad so far, but this helps :)
Avatar Rikki chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
I love chrismas traditions. It doesn't feel like christmas to me right now because my family isn't doing traditions. Good chapter.
Silverlake chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Adorable! I've always wondered what life was like for Charlie on that dragon preserve...
FirstYear chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
This I loved, and yes, I know exactly how Minerva feels. She is too tired to even stay awake and hex the old man and he doesn't get it.
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
poor tonks.
FirstYear chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
How sweet... I liked the "Christmas had come to Hogwarts." and the decorations disappearing from the trees.
Rita chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Exactly what I needed, and you have Charlie's soul. It was wonderful. Thank you so much, Katy. It was so sweet, and you made me cry. Love you. Happy Christmas.
SylvaDragon chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Cute and very funny.
silverbirch chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Yes - very funny. If she'd been awake, I wonder where she would have stuck her wand?

It does remind of of the "Man doing a barbeque" sketch.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »