Reviews for Christmas Boxes
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
*SQUEE!*

Okay, so I showered as quick as I could and got dressed so I could read this before I shot out the door...

Gosh, this just warmed my long-absent Harry Potter heart. I love you, and that you did Michael giving a Christmas Card to the entire school? I just adore you so much!

This was wonderful. From his little cocky attitude at the beginning, and then repeating the same line at the end. And I loved how you wove in the Christmas spirit all through the story, despite the crap that Hogwarts was going through that year.

Oh, thank you so much, Katy. This was brilliant!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Three cheers! The story was very uplifting and it reminded me why I love HP so much. Excellent job, once again, Katy dear!
mackgirl chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Okay this one was sweet and tugged at my heart strings. Great job.
mackgirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was great as always. I enjoyed how there were two letters, one that wasn't sent but was real and the one that is sent and not real.
Love From A Muggle chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
It made me feel sorry for Snape. Is that even possible?

Update!
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I think we all have letters we want to send to someone but can't send it.

Good so far.
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Aw...I feel so sorry for Snape, but you've kept both him and Lily in character here. Well done!
silverbirch chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
I'm enjoying them enormously so far.

Both have the poigancy of "what could have been".
Silverlake chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Very sweet and intriguing!
FirstYear chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
And an Unexpected Gift it is!

How wonderful. I especially liked the description of the picture, always a hard thing to describe and get the movement and snap shot just right, you did a very nice job on that...and of course the end...perfect and thank you so much
Rheta chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Great story, Katy. I know he regretting throwing the picture away. What a sad man he is...
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
aw how sweet

i luv tonks!
dancing in daydreams chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aww, this is cute and sad! I loved the contrast between the "honest" letter and the sent letter!
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Couldn't've written them better myself.

It's wonderful, and the loveliest Christmas present! thank you so much! I love that there are two cards-the "real" one, where she confesses feelings for Charlie and explores why their relationship ended, and the one she actually sends, that is far more appropriate, but still bittersweet.

It's wonderful. Thanks so much!
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Yes, but which of the two cards went into that envelope?
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »