Reviews for The Unknown Number
Sekirei no 109 chapter 7 . 3/26
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
AJGuardian chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Sad face...another one bites the dust.
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
please reconsider if you get the chance? i love this because for once...even deactivated sekirei have a 2nd chance! plus the plot is hilarious. if not,can you atleast tell me of any adoptions?
Uraharaisgod chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Wait, did he abduct Karasuba or something?
kingrobert84 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
it had the makings of a good story
Dragunav chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
aaw :/ I really liked this one. It had its fault but i liked it.

Good luck with your future stories
BetaTheWolf chapter 1 . 3/21/2012

/ ' ' \

l ' l

l - l

\_/ *sigh* I luves sekieri...
Selonianth chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
If you want help writing your other sekirei story feel free to ask. I'm always up for a collab work with a good author.
Ashleythetiger chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
this was a interesting story

sad too see that you decided to call it quits

writers block is annoying... if anyone else grabs this as author said can you message me?
hanipman chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Aw, i read the ast chapter just to get caught up. /sad
benny6150 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
dommage. pour cette histoire

curieux de voir si tu fais une autre histoire sekirei/naruto et de la lire

bonne chance pour l'écrire si tu le fais
Red Moon Soul chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Awesome. Story. it's a shame it seems dead. I really want to read more. It's one of the best stories I've read on ff_net and in my top ten favourite stories. Please update if you can!
Nubitox chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Interesting story. I must say that I like the crossover pretty much. Has always loved the god like Naruto that don't flaunt his power all the time. I will guess that Miya, and Karasuba both have feelings for Naruto, and want him to be their master. So I hope that start to develop to something soon. As for the way you write, can't say I hate it, seen worse, but its sometimes kind of hard to just keep up. I guess what I'm saying is that you can improve, but its nothing that really stands out as obvious.

Update soon.
Selonianth chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Where are you? Want more.
Kur0Kishi chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
cliffhanger for over a year? thats cruel man. as bad as my girlfriend stripteasing me while my mum is in the hall and major exams. damn