Reviews for Our Substitute Teacher is Kiryuu Zero
Love332 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
A really nice chapter!
shokubu chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
love the fic... hope you can update soon.
KanameZero4Eva chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
hahahahaha! poor zero he missed the concert of a lifetime! and when he ended class, i laughed 4 some reason! u no when he kept asking the kids wat they do in class, the kids shouldve been like, we eat, play and then go home! lololol1! plz update ASAP!
Muna56 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Love it! I love the pic, n it's in my current avatar. That great for making a story for the pic. Plz update soon.
JuJukins chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Ohmygosh, I LOVE that picture! I'm working on a fanfic for it too, actually... I guess you're faster than me. My teachers have really been loading me with homework.

I wish Zero would sub for us... I don't know how much work I'd get done, but it would be so, so sweet. Especially if he subbed for English, since my English teacher is evil.

Sorry about my little rant there. I'd like to see where this goes!

Oh, and I love the Rukain.
hhhh55690 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
its sounds great already, plz update soon :)
Sagakure chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Omg, "baby leeches"! XD XD *dies from the cuteness*

This is so cute already! XD I was SO SO SO hoping people would write fanfiction for that adorable bonus pic (I'm tempted to also XD), and so I bounced happily when I saw your fic. X3

*sits here and happily looks forward to the next chapters* X3
KanameZero4Eva chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
hahahahah o plz plz lpz plz plz update! When i saw the pic sagakure posted of zero supposedly a daycare teacher and kaname sitting on his lap! i died of cuteness! and look ur gonna write a story on it! MUST READ! UPDATE ASAP!
AidoRockz chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
sound like a cool story so far
Kyria du Monton chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is going to be funny, cant wait to read what happens