Reviews for Something Happened
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was lovely! So subtle and brilliant. Gorgeous work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
One chilly snog from a frosted Sirius please! This was really cute and beautifully written! I love it :3
AnnieTaphouse chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is a beautifull story! I love it!
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Chocolate dipped Barrowman and frosted Marauders. Sounds like everyone's turning into dessert here. Not that I object. Good story. Sweet (and that's not a word I normally use...).
thale chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
give us a chilly snog, please!

love yer writing by the way ;)
author94 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Soooo good!
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
To Lady Bracknell

Mm, the mental images you conjure here are wonderful. I like how each moment is different, a different location and a different feeling. Very well done.

CW
sagebrushandthistle chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
elyther Erucic. Because it's really not probable that I just mistyped my password. Obviously I must be a hackbot. duh.

Anywayyyyy, this was worth silly "are you human?" word tests, because it was really cute.

Like really. No, really, it was. I'd avoided reading it up 'til now because slash fics are quite frequently more about the "omg im a guy and now im kissing a guy and ok lets have sex nao yah?" which is fine, but fics that ignore feelings altogether tend to annoy me. Plus, it's very awkward to read. You end up skimming the sex part (in the bad cases, the entire fic...) to see if there's any good stuff after, and hoping (really hoping) that that your roommate doesn't notice what's on your screen.

Back to business.

I love how you wrote this. It's a series of snapshots of moments that are insignificant in many ways, but, as anyone who has ever lived through the exhilarating experience of beginning a relationship knows, are infinitely significant for the two people who agonize over them for days. However, you wrote them without really including the agonizing, without really including what we know was hours of lying in bed wondering, hoping, and planning. (The characters, I mean. After all, you did too, I'm sure, about the fic itself. You probably got the idea for this in the middle of the night and just planned it out right there in bed, jotting down key points so that it didn't evaporate.) I loved the inherent implicitness of this piece.

Thanks for writing :D

Oh, by the way, I laughed really hard when Remus dumped snow on Sirius with the spell on the snow-covered branch. Using magic in a snowball fight - it reminded me of Fred and George enchanting the snowballs in HPPS to follow Quirrel (Quirrell? dunno.), which was a detail that I'd not thought about for a while, so thanks for that.

I am, by the way (as you'll know from the notification that, I'm sure, will come attached to this one), favoriting you as an author.
Ginny-Potter-123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Im reviewing one because i really liked this story! it was cute and funny...and two i demand my chilly snog from a frosted Marauder! im not picky on which one as long as its not peter!lol
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I will actually TURN DOWN THE SNOG in favour of a sequel..
Balsam chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
The opening line of this fic is GOLD! The rest of it, is, too.

A few points I'll emphasize:

I'm not sure snow taps on windows, not even faintly, as it does on the library window in Part 1.

I LOVE this phrase, "He wasn't sure what they were doing, only that he wanted to keep doing it..."

"...watching as the snow fell apart as it tumbled." (Near the end, Remus in the Astronomy Tower) That has one to many "as" phrases for my taste. It was just a little jarring.

This is a great fic, though, and I'm not much one for slash. I think your young Remus is spot on. Personally, I can't see Sirius with other men in school, but you come very close to convincing me!

Awesome work. I just can't praise it enough.
BlackPuma137 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Great story-fluff with meaning! Haha...wonderful writing, though never really though of any of the Marauders as being together! Erm, is a snog from both James and Sirius too much to ask for?
katie-elise chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Mmmm,delicious and very...real, if that makes sense. Especially the first one, with the knee and the leg under the table...pretty sure that's happened to me before. :) Great writing, loved it!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh, my-nicely done with the two of them sort of glancing off each other till they finally realize what's going on.
photographwall chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was brilliant, I loved it! You write well, keep up the good work! :)

and my Marauder would definitely be Sirius ;)