Reviews for Rompere
Britney chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I love the fix but I was disappointed with the ending since I'm a big Framano fan, or as I like to call them, Romance :)
Resha04 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I don't really appreciate poligamy, but this fic is pure awesome.
I love how you describe how each of the Bad Friends Trio contributed into Romano's early life in Spain's care, even though France and Prussia kind of used him in the end.
Strange enough, I can't bring myself to hate anyone in this, be it Romano, France, or Prussia. You shape their characters so well that things that they do, even though it's wrong, have a reason. France seeks replacement for Canada, Prussia wants to conquest. And Spain, so adorable and caring boss he is ;u;

But the most of all, I love Feliciano in this. He doesn't act carefree and goofy about his brother's problems and he doesn't say "ve, you'll be okay." He shows that he cares, not just from words. He's willing to do anything so his brother will heal. This is one of the best Italy brothers relationship ever portrayed in fics.

And the ending just make it so much better. Romano does heal, and Spain still wants him. And better, Romano agrees to give himself a chance, to give Spain a chance. QuQ

RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So did they all get together? Like all four? Or os that up to us to imagine? Cuz if so then they did.

This was wonderful! I love it!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
What a beautiful story, I love it!
AppleKillers chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Brilliant! )))))) hahahahah never knew that PruMano can be so HAWT... XD hahahah and how I love it that in the end Spain's still the one that's RIGHT... XD Well put, i almost thought that France gonna go OOC for a sec, but there u go and make him the pervert that he is at near the end... XD for you again.. hahaha write more BTT fics like this pleasee! Romano needs to be molested more! XD hahaha and did i mention that prumano os hot? XD
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was pretty freaking amazing, let me tell you.

I know you wrote it like...forever ago.

But damn, when Romano admitted to being a whore, I couldn't hold back the tears. I felt so bad for him, and Spain knew nothing of what he was talking about, so I felt bad for him, too.

Poor Romano.
Glassescharacter chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was amazing! I hate to say it, but I was disappointed in the ending. I'm a HUGE PruMano fan, so I was really rooting for Prussia to win over the Italian's heart. But, I'll have to reread it so I know what happens and I won't be so bias. Either way, this story was SO good.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
yes...i DID like. ohohohohoho. i didn't think he'd concede to france and prussia though. in the end SPAIN is VICTORIOUS! mwahahahaha. D great fic. enjoyed ur orgy~ it was different, but the flavor is magnificent. keep it up~

-Tsuki
orvaign chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh man this was awesome. I completely love it. :D
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
this was really nicely done. and i like how romano still got together with spain in the end. not to mention the prussia/romano bit which was just drool-worthy. good job on this!
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ah, don't really have much to say. I love your Spamanos, and I wish there could've been more Bad Friends Trio/Romano fics out there. Sorry, I leave lame reviews. orz.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Bad Gilbert :(

Bad Francis ):

Good Spain :3
marble-fire chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
that was awesum, so detailed and filled with emotion XD
PinkBlackWhite chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I am liking this pairing very very much! xD
Kaya4ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Awesome, lovely, amazing and completely perfect. I could press in more descriptions of this fics awesomeness but i'm a bit to lazy.