Reviews for Icing on the Cake
Starysky205 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I for one think this was pretty good
kagome higurashi chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will everyone else discover the café place. who is the owner.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
you know, I never really thought that this could be a couple... but now im like HOW COME I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE and so on, great job!
DragonMoundBlast chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Omg like you should continue this! I wanna know what happens when other characters Tsuna knows shows up!
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
awwww,so cute! i like this did a wonderful job like always, i greatly enjoyed it!
you made a lil'mistake at the end, in ken's forgot the 'w' in "now,where's my cream puff?"
beside that it's all good!good job!
lazyass out!
Baku-Baku chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Yay! I liked it too, it was really original and funny,*jumps on the Tsuna/Ken bandwagon* Mush!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
eh it was not bad I think it turned out well :D
3 cups 0f tea chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
it's not at all uncreative. it's pretty cute actually and yeah, i must admit i never thought i'd be reading this pairing. but i liked it a lot :3
Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I LOVE THIS! simply awesome and cute~~

LOL! Its funny too~

Amazing job on this one~

ah this pairing deserves more love...

Anyways great job! :D
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I now love this pairing... More please XD
kamazoth chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was so cute~

I really enjoyed reading this pairing as you wrote it. I think I might just have to join this little bandwagon you're starting up~
tdotp chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Love this pairing and you do it justice too...keep on writing these kind of stories they are so cute and I love your portrayal of the character
Raccoon Loon chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Huzzah! I adore this pairing and how you write the characters. Very nice story~
Kidiu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Haha, loved it! Ken is fun to read, especially when he's possessive like that )
xBunni chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh wow. I didn't expect much at first with Ken27 pairing, but being the uke!27 only fan that I am, I just had to see. And I have to say, you blew my assumptions right out of the water, this was very lovely and thoroughly cute. Definitely putting this on favourites. Thank you for the lovely surprise. _