Reviews for Juice
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really enjoyed the beginning, it was very witty! Your description of the very proper Byakuya, combined with the comical and rather lowly-sounding adjective 'sloshing' was very funny. That's what caught my attention in the beginning, at any rate. And it was very sweet that Renji could 'heal' his captain at a moment where he feels like he doesn't know Rukia well enough. Great piece!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was awesome and cute, I loved it, and excellent job on this too
Skolli chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Soooo cute!
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Uwahhh, cute 8D I love your style...and LOL at Byakuya's reaction! xDD -is getting REALLY lazy with reviews-
LunaticV chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
lol

i couldn't stop giggling reading this XD
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Unlike juice-box contents, this story was very sweet without being at all cloying. Very nicely done.
ObsidianBttrfly chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I found this story absolutely ADORABLE! _
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Cute, funny and sweet!

Loved this part:

Renji. How do you always know the best way to ease the burdens on my heart?
Faerylark chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
that was appallingly cute, I like. Byakuya needs some marshmellow peeps too, me thinks. ;P
bleach613 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
yaoi! i *love* yaoi, and this story was realy good. thanks for writing it. could you write some more of this type?
ChaoticMayhem chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
so sweet. yeah renji is 100% right he is the one that byakuya and rukia have in common the most. The cuddling was so adorable. i'm gonna go and comment on lj as well. thanks for the ficcie. brought a smile to my face.