Reviews for The Good, The Bad, and The Gregory
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I like the joke about feeding them to certain people... flamers that is. I actually find the character things that you and the other writer did interesting, and because of what it is for, I'm not really looking for things like canon errors when I go in. (I'm a critiquer). I found the 'canon errors', or canon changes, the differences from the book, to be intriging in the other guys simply because it reflected the cast that was used, or so I believe.

To be honest, I was a little bit confused as to what you were doing, until I noticed that you were changing font between characters, which I think is rather cool. (I thought it was some MLA thing when I first read it.)

The one thing that bothered me was that numbers weren't spelled out. I got that for Claude, he would likly not spell out numbers, might even have some gramatical errors, but for the others, if it reflects them personality wise, they would likely spell it out as they are trained in school. That would add an interesting effect to the fic really. But if you weren't trying to put their personalities through in the writing, not spelling out the numbers is simply poor writing ettiquite. It's something to watch out for in the future.
marthvader chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
This is good, you should update soon.
RosesandPoppies chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
kool. I think i read the book in school but i don't remember a WHOLE lot. :)
The Sponge of Dignity chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I have a website for authors on . I put up reviews and recommendations on the site, and I’m getting a lot of people to join. I would like to review your story on July 19th on my website, and you could get more traffic and favorites if I get to review it. I never trash a story. If you would like me to review your story, you have to private message me by July 18th, earlier if possible. If not by that day, your chance is up. Please join my website and you can chat with other authors on the website and read more reviews. If your story is good I’ll place it on the recommendations list.

My website won’t be completed until 8 PM tonight, and that’s when you can join. Private Message me to let me know. Thank you very much!

The website is:

Don’t put www. In front of the website title unless it won’t load. But I’m sure you won’t need www. At the front of it.
Gantoshu chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Nicely done so far I really like the different POVs it is really interesting to know what other characters are thinking at certain parts.
LegendaryLarry chapter 2 . 12/9/2009