Reviews for One Last Fairytale
FujoshiRanger chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
All of your stories are so great Although I've noticed you've taken a particularly long time in updating this one, which makes me sad. But whatever, I just want you to do it when you can. I'm sure you've been busy. Anyways, thanks for your amazing stories that you work so hard on, I love 'em!
AncienneLuna chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Like the person below me said, it's sad that you haven't updated this story (or any story for that matter) in years. I absolutely love the way this is written, and the way you've portrayed all of the characters is perfect. I've never been a big fan of FrUk, but reading about them and their backstories really made me think twice about the pairing! But I know you might never update this again, and it's more than a little upsetting. You are such a gifted author, and your stories are some of the best I've read!

I hope that one day you'll add a new chapter, because I'm really curious as to what's going to happen next. I was really looking forward to seeing how Matthew died, and what happened between Yao and Ivan. And of course, I've been DYING to read about Alfred's and Kiku's story! Ameripan is my OTP But all that aside, I really hope that you'll return soon, and when you do, I hope that you'll finally continue this amazing fan fiction!
roughdiamond5 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
It's really a shame that you don't seem to be continuning this story, because I enjoyed it very much so far. Yes, it sucks that you began with the promise of AmeriPan and then spent every other chapter on backstory (I didn't even get to see Matthew die, not that I want to), but it was pretty incredible backstory. I'm a big fan of FrUK, and the way you portray the couple here is perfect: they're bickering and bitter, but above all they'll come to each other because they need each other.

The kingdoms were also an intriguing concept, and while the specific system is a little foreign to me, I was interested in seeing the effect of these wars and alliances on everybody's lives - especially Ivan's. I was rooting for Ivan, since he doesn't seem like a psychopath here, but more like a child with reason to be scarred and terrified yet who overcomes it with the help of people who love him. (And I'm very glad that there are people who love him.)

I would put this on my alert list, since I would love to see more. As it is, I'll leave you a review.
RileyRiot chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Omg u gotta continue this it's so amazing! I love this fanfic so much it's unreal .
lOwOl7 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
This is a really good story and plot. I've always liked fairy tale type stories, and FrUk is practically my OTP right now. I love your characterization and writing style. I hope that one day you'll have time/inspiration to finish this story!
fallendeHimmel chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Yes masochist indeed, why do you think I am writing a review hmmm?
But yes, I really enjoy this story, even though Mattie is goin to die :( he'd be être be like his father and not actually be dead though, cause I support PruCan!

Just sayin'

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
BlushinPrussian chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
You've had me hooked to this story from the very beginning and it leaves me sad to think that it ends here JUST when the plot and events are coming together!~ I'm still very curious as to the mystery of Matthew's fate and the reoccurring nightmares the children have.

RuPru is one of my personal favorite pairings and it leaves me anxious as to find out how these two will interact if they meet up again. Their childhood was so adorable and that foreshadowing in Gilbert's dream leaves me wary as if their relationship as close friends will be in jeopardy.

It's entertaining to see how Francis and Arthur manage all of those adorable kids to keep them all under control.

Alfred and Kiku as children are so cute and it's sweet to see how close they are becoming. I just know there's going to be conflict with their friendship simply because of who and what they were born into.

As I've said before, you've got a great thing started here and I hope that someday I'll have the privilege to see it finished. So please continue to work hard and amaze everyone with your unique writing ability!
Blair chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
This is just a great story so far, you know that? Oh god, I love it.

Arthur and Francis's story has played out pretty happily so far and that, in turn, makes me really happy. I'm not sure if I've ever seen FrUk portrayed in such a way romantic before. Plus, they're married with a bunch of kids running around; so cute. (FrUk Mpreg that results in Alfred and Matthew always makes me giddy.)

But, at the very beginning and end, we start to get some major foreshadowing of angst and death. So we know it's coming; time to brace ourselves!

Really hope you continue this one. It's a winner all the way around. :)
SyllableFromSound chapter 2 . 7/1/2011

Let's see...where do I begin? I guess I'll start by saying that I recognized and loved the Aladdin references right away...made me a little nostalgic for my Disney-packed childhood. X3 On that note, I love all the bits and pieces of different fairytales that you toss in. I always thought of Peter Pan as being Arthur's sort of "signature" fairytale, so the title of this chapter was spot-on.

YES! It's pirate!Iggy. XD It makes sense that he would be an angsty sort of teenager. And oh, Hungary...why so badass? XD I love her mischeivous side. And I agree: you're never too young to marry a hot anime dude! *shot*

Ahem...anyway, once again, I adore the depth you went into in describing England and France's relationship and showing its full potential. You've got England's temper and France's inappropriate naughtiness-the traits that they usually show-but you also showed how much deeper it can go. I'm a sucker for opposites-attract sorts of couples, so I like the way you touched on that. It shows that they bring out the best in each other. I was also intrigued that you made England the "princess" and France the prince...most people would think of it the other way around, for obvious reasons, but I think it's almost better this way. And the fairies were a nice touch, by the way. :P

OH NOZ! The dreaded cliffhanger! Onto the next chapter!
SyllableFromSound chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Just WOW. This is really great so far! Your language, particularly in the introduction, does an excellent job of pulling the reader in. I liked the way you expressed the hopelessness Alfred feels through the analogy of a fairytale. Also, you did an excellent job of keeping them all in character, especially England and France-I think people tend to see that couple, especially in France's case, as just lip-surface passion. The way you make them playfully tease each other and show hints of affection, though, shows that it goes beyond just sexual desires, which is how a relationship should be...if that makes sense. :P I'm a FrUK fan, in case you couldn't tell. XD

I think I'm in love with the setting as well! I love the medeival-fantasy theme, and the way you make it original...why am I not surprised that Iggy has a pet unicorn? XD

Also, I nearly died of cuteness when you were showing the interactions between Alfred and Ivan. I always saw them as just friends, but...the idea that they're brothers, and close ones at that, is enough to make my heart melt. 83 I also like how you're showing a gentler, less beat-everyone-into-a-pulp-with-a-pipe-and-an-empty-bottle-of-vodka side of Russia. I think this is how he'd act if he weren't insane.

All in all, I love this, and plan on reviewing every be prepared. :P XD
Fan who couldn't review again chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
I know you're not dead yet. Can you update this, please? Please please please please please? A fanfic with a wonderful plot behind it shouldn't be allowed to go to waste... please?
MAV Reviewer chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I literally have nothing else to say other than, OMG! I've never really been a HUGE fan of FrUK (it's better than USUK, but it had never been one of my favorites), and this chapter totally turned it around for me.

God! Why didn't I think of this when it came to the "Reinvent Fairytales" prompt *sad*

This was a great chapter, even the proclaim at the end didn't bother me _
lady of storm and lightning chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Normally, I don't like this kind of fic (the kind where there are princes and princesses, and all the royalty thing) but this one is awesome. I love your allusions to Disney and the whole fairy-tale like setting for such a dark story. The characterisation is also amazing D

If I'm not wrong, the quote "do you trust me" came from Aladin, right? I'm not too sure but I think Aladin said this to Jasmine, then they jumped off a building or something...
Ceri Moriarty chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Be~? there's no more…

I love the way you characterize Francis and Arthur in this. They're adorable.

Please update soon~!
Katina Uchiha chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
ohhh! this is SOOO cute! please continue this soon, ~aru!