Reviews for Beyond the Pale
deviantlittleone chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Finally a good n' steamy Hwoarang x Fox story!
Loved every moment of it. first second aaaaand third time i read it

really nice and exactly how i imagine the guys to bee as well.

more of that please ;D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
this is a nice story i love it so much i love steve with hwoarang they made my crazy please write a lot story between them \\\
Seutiraeng Kkum chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
it's so hot the slash between them !
Seutiraeng Kkum chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
"i like you""i like you, 's the problem?"roooh so cute these two ! Hwoarang is so innocent sometimes,i love him!
Seutiraeng Kkum chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
that's right,how compete with Jin ? i feel bad for him,he looks so in love with him like always,it's so cute ! come on Steve,i'm with you for this fic and he pass his frustration on Jin,that makes him more endearing ! yes stop hoping for the impossible,so be friendly with Jin why not ? i understand his point of view
Seutiraeng Kkum chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
aww poor Steve,the beginning starts bad for him,i hope than he will have an opportunity with Hwoarang
Aurelia Faiza chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
hahahaha, just rereading this - best line is definitely:

"Asuka Kazama had found a way to make a three-way less sexy."

genius, really is, i've been laughing about that for ten minutes
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
"Oi, Steve! Best of Bri'ish!"

"Shut it." Steve pulled a glove off and gave Hwoarang two fingers. "Reduce one, twit."

"Is that the victory sign?"

"Yeah, sure, and it's directed at me."

You even know about one of the rude gestures we have here LOL

(I don't know if it's used anywhere else O.o)

Hwoarang, you're such a mocker, aren't you?

"Play nice, girls," he drawled XD

The way you write Steve is so stinking cute! I mean, bloody hell, his confusion concering Hwoarang is amusing, the jealousy he feels concerning Jin is amusing, and his surprise at Hwoarang's confession. You just know how to make me (and other readers) happy!

"Steve stole a glance at Hwoarang: his ass stood out in perse pants." Mind outta the gutter! MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!

Dare I say, but Hwoarang seemed concerned about Steve D

He reminded me of a worried mother, telling her son to lay down, and wait till she comes back. Cause a mother knows whats best *snicker*

"...it was Hwoarang's time to think of Steve's brain as a Tetris game of sorts; he just waited for the colorful blocks to be arranged in the right order."

That. That was just awesome! You have no idea how much of a smile there was on my face. My brain works just like that D

"And all of a sudden, Hwoarang had flipped him to his back and was on all fours above him, stealing kisses from him as he held onto the man's thigh with firmness that evolved from a startled support to a grip that suggested something beyond friendship."

Perfect once again! D

Hwoarang, you little tease.

And Imust admit, I was a little shocked that there was nothing going on between Jin and Hwoarang. My surprise kinda mirrored Steve's XD

I guess I've been reading too much JinHwoarang recently XD

"Jin took in the sight: Hwoarang straddling Steve, and Steve peeking from behind the backrest disheveled, obviously caught in the act. "You can't do that here," he said flatly.

Hwoarang faced him head-on, unabashed. "Why not? No one's come in except you, so unless you want to watch, you might want to get out."

*kicks Hwoarang* Show a little consideration! Jin doesn't want to see! (but I would love to)

Humour, romance, drama, fluffly... All of these, I got from this story. You write each so well. It's not overly fluffly, not overly dramatic, and all that. Just plain perfect!
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
"Yeah... Steve, the middleweight champion of the world and the Mafia's favorite Fox to hunt," That line is just pure genius.

"The math started to add up to that horrible moment when Steve found himself enjoying a shower with a happy ending, only to realize he was still thinking about the feisty Korean."

Steve's thoughts concerning Hwoarang are amusing, for lack of a better word.

Damn, our little Fox has it bad, doesn't he? Keep your mind outta the gutter when working out, Steve! He's lucky Hwoarang was there to catch the bar. Hwoarang's caring in his own odd way, isn't he? He can be a right cheeky bloke when he feels like, but he can be a alright guy.

And I loved that Hwoarang said that Steve looked pale, and Steve responded by saying, he's always pale. One thing about Brits, and English, we're naturally pale (I may as well be considered blue LOL). So, if a Brit was to say you were pale, it'd be bad XD

The ending with Jin and Steve was nice. They're not entirely different, and probably have more in common than the, "Korean hothead and the Japanese glacier"

"I never knew my mum. Or dad. Could be any Rod, Dick, or Hairy." PER-FECT!

Forgot to say this about the last chapter, the first line just dragged me in. A blush had started to creep onto my cheeks. I hope you're happy! D

I'm still in awe of you writing. It just.. I don't know, it's just perfect. And it makes for a very enticing read. I don't use the word "entice" a lot, and very rarely for fics, but it's the only word I feel best says how much I adore your ability. You have such a great story telling ability, and I don't see you mucking up ANYTHING D

You're doing a great job at writing about a tongue that isn't your own.

And to say this, this chapter has cheered me up something shocking, after something I witnessed on the news today. I'll ask you about it my reply to your PM. Just know that this chapter put a smile back on my face after earlier, and it wouldn't be a simple task, considering how upset I was.
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I'm really glad I asked you which one I should have read next, and that you pointed me in the direction of this one D

Oh God, listen to Mary Poppins. Honestly, Steve... *shakes head* You've totally got the British down, and I would know, since I am British (and proud to be D) Yes, our words are definitely "twit", "twat", "arse", and even more, which I'd rather not write down in fear of kids stumbling upon this comment... But yeah, I'm glad that the British tongue is appreciated D.

I love how you write Steve. I truly do adore how you characterise him. He's so apologetic at the start, then again, I would be had I been caught staring the way he was XD

Hwoarang... Oh, how I love you! I mean you, Salysha! You just pull him off so well!

Asuka, well, she's awesome too :)

Jin! D

Aw, poor Steve at the end. Yeah, sometimes it doesn't pay to be the nice person. I can't help but get a vibe of jealousy from how Steve, well, ya know, "risked a glance at the redhead, fully focused on the conversation."

I just got a vibe of jealousy, cause the conversation is with Jin and not Steve D
A Road Unturning chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Hysterical, cheeky, sexy. An effortless blend of delight, with great banter...I love your prose's voice in this! Tender, without being smutty, and just overall wonderful in every way. I was grinning like a Chesire Cat infected with rictus. Pleasing, naughty, and fab! Gotta love your english vocab. ;D

Red
JeeNoo chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Good job on this one, I liked it :D keep 'em coming !
JeeNoo chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
OMG Steve was so cute back there w
Merriadoc chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
AWWW!

Ahem. Okay. I'm here now, ready to leave some kind of comment to my beloved Salysha ;) (It won't be anything super cool, I'm exhausted. I woke up at 4.28. I was nervous about school 8))

First. I love how you go deep into thease characters. You almost make them alive. If you know what I mean :D

Second. Steve Hwo.

Third. It's amazing. Just like I expected when I asked you to write this.

I'm more than happy whit the outcome. Maybe you write more Steve/Hwo in the future ;)

Oh, yeah, almost forgot:
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
This was a cute story. I didn't find anything wrong with it overall aside from one small detail. You stated Hwoarang was a welterweight which isn't true. He's actually a light middleweight given his weight of 150 pounds. Other than that, everything else worked out well. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »