Reviews for It's the Thought That Counts
ja4ever chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
So cute and sweet! So great that he tried so hard to make her birthday special! He's a wonderful boyfriend and Bella is so kind for helping him out. Amazing job! Loved it! So giddy from this! LOL!
ahizelm chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You know, LMW...

In a world so filled with crazy angst and darkward and smutty, pointless fics, it is so nice to see this: a lighthearted take on a relationship between two people who obviously care about each other.

I love that Alice totally knew what was going on as soon as she tasted the food, but she didn't ride Jasper too much about it.

And girl, psh. Of course I loved Non-Chefsper. I can just see him rambling on and on about how poorly the day went, only to have his lovely, caring leading lady tell him it's all about the thought.

Thank you so much for giving me your words. Love you, bb!
tutriceange chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was a very cute birthday one shot! I loved that Jasper wanted to make her birthday special for her! :)
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Awz! Jasper you beast! Lol, jk, I LOVE it! SO CUTE!
DaniUberAlles chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Oh Jasper can come over and ruin my kitchen ANY time!
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hee hee! That was cute and funny! :-D
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Very Cute! *giggles*

I loved it. It's an AU but I think they were in character and I love Jasper! *goo-goo-eyes*
ash902 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Loved this sweet story Mel. Definitely warms the heart...especially in 8 degree weather!
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw that was such a sweet story!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
LOVED THIS ONESHOT, THIS WAS CUTE AND HILARIOUS.

AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AHizelm