Reviews for Operation 8059
Anon-chan chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
Lol XD i love that Yamagoku fangirl.
Anon-chan chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
My favorite character in this story? Hibird3 I want to have a bird like him :)
NicoleBL chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
WOW this fic is so ADORABLE I loved it so much! I enjoyed every chapter of it to the EXTREME! especially the humor in it hahahaha XDDDD! but why you stopped here, there were just a few chapters left as you said :(! I really was eager to the sequel but it seems you won't complete this since it has been 4 years to the last update :(!
LilmissChrissy chapter 30 . 4/20/2012
AAARRRGGGHHH DANG IT PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOONN~!
CreedVI chapter 30 . 1/17/2012
I'm liking this fic (I am actually a guy and no I'm not gay my gf is in love with 8059 and it's grown on me over 7 months)

I'd give it a 4.5/5 :)
EL chapter 30 . 11/1/2011
At last, I've finished reading..thank you for making this story,h0pe you update so0n...
EL chapter 24 . 11/1/2011
Haha! XD Here again,I just want to say,this chapter was go0d! Really, I don't have much w0rds to say the least,but I enjoyed it! *c0ntinues*
EL chapter 24 . 11/1/2011
EL chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow! Okay, I just want u to kn0w it's great! I like the story, the reas0n I reviewed up0n reading the 1st chapter was,well, I wanted to let u kn0w..haha...when I'm in the last updated chapter, I'll review again! See ya
koi.no.michi chapter 30 . 10/8/2011
new reader!

just spend about two days reading this fic~

LOVEEEEEEE it

this chapter in particular was LOVE

"hoping that the pleasure written about in those fanfics on Haru's community would come soon."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHJHAHAHAHA

i DIED laughing at this~

and the end with the YamaGoku fangirl!

EPIC WIN! XDDDDDD

i love how she knows its Gokudera~

i feel conflicted.

i feel bad for Tsuna, but i like D18 more than 1827.

seriously loving this fic!

update soon please~
harukachan25 chapter 30 . 9/23/2011
whee...dang, that was good. I started reading this some days ago and just know I noticed that I never reviewed, sorry! It's just I was so caught up in this and the last chapters were really good, especially the 8059 ;)

Your writing really has improved over the course of this story and I totally like how you put a fic in a fic, haha

Please, tell me that this isn't over here, because that would be total nonsense!

Also: your latest chapter contains Tuna, in the last paragraph. Made me giggle, hihi ;)
Electric Breeze chapter 30 . 9/14/2011
Just read the whole story in one sitting :D I absolutely loved it, though the first couple of chps were kinda slow. Aaanyways, you're writing skills have improved (by so much!) since the beginning! Kudos! And wow. It is getting steamy in here, or is it just this awesome smex? xD

More 1827? Oh! And Irie and Kyoko r so cute! .

Thank you for the awesome story!
AdaraLove chapter 30 . 8/22/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter! I felt bad for Dino though, havign to go through suitors like that but hopefully with how it ended, we can find out a little more about Yuki! Also, the scene between Yamamoto and Gokudera was perfect! It showed just enough awkwardness and tenderness for thier first time together. I loved it! I also laughed at Gokudera unwillingly becoming a beta for the psycho fangirl lol. I can't wait to see more! )
FoxieSwirl chapter 29 . 7/19/2011
O:! You finally updated! It's been forever xD I kept checking to see if you had updated though, like a nerd, but hell I am one 3. Thanks for updating and keep up the good work ~~ 3
haloru chapter 29 . 7/15/2011
Y-You.. You updated *wails*

Love this to bits and pieces