Reviews for Something About Diamond and Platinum
TheFinalElements chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Although I pretty much skimmed through the middle-ending...

A great story,though...rating K?

Eh, just my opinion.
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
PLEASE MORE!
Diamond chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
"Save costs?" Platinum would have complained about it being a "hole in the wall" & reserved everyone luxury suites, being a billionair's daughter & all.
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
THE ENDING XD
WIN
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hahaha, omigod, fluff and humor!?
This is too awesome. Keep it up!
William Stockholm chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I find this story related to the ones in Deviant Art. But never mind that.

My comment on this story is funny because Pearl is playing Platinum's feelings on Diamond. On the romantic side, Diamond's confession is slightly straight forward but meaningful to Platinum and it's sweet as candy.
Moon Princess016 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
HAHA! HALARIOUS! I love the ending!
puppinator chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
hey um im a anoymous reviewer and like i know that silver and blue arent siblings wait what?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
ROFLMFAO they never expected that.

and why can't you call them Heart and Soul. trust dude it sounds way better.

P.S. i know your not a dude but whatever
80jj chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Write more! Write more! Write more! And don't listen to that dumbass Farla. This is col.
Vanui chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Pretty good. It felt a little rushed, especially the dialogue. The description could've been better, but I'm not really a stickler for that kind of thing. Overall, a very satisfying read. Loved how the ending went. :D
alkizor chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
i suggest you reread the manga because blue and silver are not brother and sister they were both kidnapped by the masked man. blues parents were shown in the firered/leafgreen arc. silvers dad was giovvanni
Farla chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. Similar reasoning should be applied to terms like trainer, types like electric, moves like thundershock, items like pokeballs and undertakings like journey.

Do not make up a name for putting two of your OCs together. It's ridiculous and pointless.

"The two newest Dex holders are Faro HeartGold and Star SoulSilver "

Those are absurd names even for the pokemon category. Also, seriously, stop with the random capitalization. The fact it's a game title doesn't mean you can capitalize a letter in the middle of a surname like that.
Leon L. Lawliet chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
"CommonerShipping! That gets an automatic gold star in my book."

Quoting you, but the sentiment is the same. Well done sir, I tip my cap to you. As far as I am into the DP arc, characters are fine. Oh, and bonus points for Pearl getting smacked, regardless of why.
chaosblade22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Any chance of sending me a link to the RP, so I can read it?