Reviews for Glass Houses
NoraTheeNinth chapter 7 . 8/14
Pleeeeaaaase update! I'm addicted so much I'm actually re-reading
zulfi chapter 7 . 4/26
Omg man this is like the one of the best toko fics out there you must update, I know its been a long time but this fic is so brilliant its just sad to leave it like this
NoraTheeNinth chapter 4 . 4/25
Congrats on your marriage
Yuyui Hime chapter 7 . 4/5
Is there more of this?! I want to see Fire Nation fall apart with Toph as the Queen! Hahahahahaha okay kidding! Toph would make a super awesome Fire Nation Queen! Yeay Toph!
Pleaaaase update soon? I love this story and where it's going. I think it's wonderful and very original. I'm really looking forward to when you update again!
The calling chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Pls write more I LOVE toko
Kujo Kasuza chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
You must be kidding. This awesome fic hasn't update since 2010? It's been 4 years. I know your feeling when you want to finish a fic without getting a burden but still...

Tbh, I like the plotline. Zuko and Toph. I love this ship so much. And it was hilarious when Zuko didn't know who was his bride at all. This chapter was sweet. Zuko will make a good husband for Toph. It seemed like he was a caring and lovable husband. The blood part was the sweetest scene ever.

Make them fall in love and have a strong healthy baby please..
But I also expected a kind of development since they were marries without their consent.

I hope you still continuing this amazing fic..
CocoLoco1129 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Pretty please review? I really love this story and where you are going with it. :)
CocoLoco1129 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I really love this story, and I hope you review soon. I think that your characters are very in character, and the plot is pure genius. I check to see if you have updated almost every day. Sometimes more than once a day. :) Thank you for taking the time to read this review. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Please update soon! I really hope you aren't one of those authors who doesn't update for a year. I really love this fanfic, and am constantly checking (at least once a day) to see if you have updated. I hope this review helps you if you are struggling, and cheers you up, or helps you overcome writers block, etc. Just know that even if you receive hate mail, there are still people who love your work. I hope you update soon! ;3
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
I believe you should have them slowly fall in love. Zuko might save toph at one point… Though Toph is too tough to need help. So scratch that. Toph could prevent Zuko's assassination by busting in and trapping the assassin(s). Something to boost their relationship. Kinda clichè… But if this is going to be Zuko/Toph, then they need to have some sort of tension between them. Not negative, but awkward/slightly romantic in order to get things going. Just some thoughts.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Please, please update! This is probably my favorite fanfic ever! Literally! And I've read hundreds! I know! If you update… I'll give you cookies! (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::) But PLEASE update soon! I'M BEGGING YOU! See my sad little face?
Azafran chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Im really sorry that you discontinued this story. I was really loving it, was it complete it would go directly to mu favorites. I loved the way you write and i was definitely liking the way you mixed tokka and maiko in there. I was anxious to read the rest, specially since you had everything plotted. Too bad it's not over :( we were all wanting to read the rest!
Kirten22 chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
PLEASE please update! I absolutely ADORE this story! :))))) I just love how they're different when acting around eachother. It's so fluffy:) (even though it's not supposed to be all fluff like , it just makes me feel so fluffy when I read a good fic about those two :) and according to my fluff metor... this is a REALLY good fic! Good Job!