Reviews for Reaching for the Stars
Tokichiro Murkami chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Amazing, I'm just amazed at how you were able to combine Toradora! with K-ON!, and for Satoshi to run away from his family, its just amazing. I wish I could be a good as you.
Tokichiro Murkami chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This by far, one of the best stories that I have read in my entire life. I'm just amazed by how much work you put into typing this story, and the fact you took the time to do it in the first place. I'm just amazed, hope to see more K-ON! crossovers in the future.
King of Beasts chapter 29 . 5/7/2013
Yosh! :D

Just wanna say that this was a very good read, and I hope to see this updated in the near future (if you're still up to it.)xD
Toph4ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
As a canadian you had me at: "Hurry inside before the windchill kills ya, eh?" XD
SoFool chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
SatoshixAzu huh? Didn't see that coming. I want to say that of course Satoshi couldn't pass for Ritsu even with a wig, but... it happened in FCP, so I cannot.
SoFool chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
No, Satoshi's dad, the two kinds of people in the world are those who divide the world into two kinds of people and those who don't. Pretty good huh? I got that from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants as a kid.

Anyway, the dad character... I hope you round him out a little; he's unrealstically mean. And yeesh, are Ritsu's grades really that good? I'd hate to see Satoshi's. Well, I guess that headbanded slacker is smarter than she appears; she is very insightful in this story and I like that soft, intelligent side to her.
SoFool chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I'm halfway through Full Court and I decided to try this story, too. More teenage band antics are never a bad thing... The guitar geek in me wants to know what models the instruments they played were. I am surprised Jun didn't arrive to help out with her bass skills (after all she lives there. ) but Kareha is good too! It's cute that Francis likes Ritsu, as well. Too bad he's moving, that could have been a promising pairing.
LRDrummer chapter 28 . 7/4/2011
This was a great chapter, keep writing Elias.
61wisampa chapter 28 . 2/25/2011
awesome! you updated! XD didn't know Taiga could shred on a guitar! XDXD

thanks for the update!
61wisampa chapter 27 . 1/6/2011
awesome! you updated! thanks a lot! XD Yuusaku likes Taiga! not very surprising there... and they're gonna make a Light Music Club! sweet!

anyway, i just have a question... i thought i recognized Kouji and when i read the first chapters again i confirmed my suspicions... it was Satoshi's friend, right? that's not the question by the way... it's this: it really seemed like they're close friends but why didn't Kouji recognize Satoshi? and i don't remember Satoshi showing any signs that he recognizes Kouji (although i might just not be paying attention...)

anyway, great chapter again! I'm having an awesome week! thanks for updating!
Joyicharlie chapter 26 . 12/31/2010
OHHHHHmigosh! I love love love love love REALLY LOVEEEEE this story :3 BUT. Why isn't there a sequel of some sort? I can clearly see you said "To Be Continued." I don't want to be a bother, I'm sorry, but I LOVE this story and want it to continue D: Taiga just arrived! Please, please PLEASE, write a sequel!
61wisampa chapter 25 . 10/11/2010
it's AzusaXSatoshi pairing here, right? although i really liked Ui with Satoshi again... XD anyway, either of them would be nice! great chapter again! and i'm really thankful for the continued updates!

- love it talaga!
61wisampa chapter 24 . 10/1/2010
aw... i knew sawa-chan wouldnt' sell satoshi out! she's a really nice teacher kahit medyo weird yung mga pinapasuot niyang costumes... XD

anyway, looks like taiga's gonna be in the next chapter! can't wait!
61wisampa chapter 23 . 9/24/2010
wahahaha! Ryuji's jealous of Satoshi! XDXD never saw that coming... by the way, is Francis' sister Jun? as in Jun na kasama lagi nina Ui? just wondering... and i'm a bit nervous for Satoshi... Sawa-chan's already there... although seeing her-or rather imagining her-rock out like that is really funny!

great chapter again! and i owe you for making my day better... katatapos lang kasi ng exams... XD galing talaga ng story mo!
Saphira Veera chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
i'd like to hear ritsu sing...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »