Reviews for Eye Opener
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
woot indeed
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
all i got to say is one thing:

SO CUTE/SO GOOD! and you rock, but thats it, i wont waste your time with another super long praise review, you are welcome.
pigwiz chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
First one, huh? Well now... I see the making of a real firecracker here... A real firecracker! Yup! Ya lit the fuse, and went BANG!

I know, it doesn't have the smooth edges of your later work. One must consider, this was done PP (pre pineapple).
Karline chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great story. :) Very cute. Love the Danny Phantom reference, by the way, haha ;)
nekoken chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
hey loved the story as for a sequel i sure wouldn't hate one maybe with Carly and Spenser coming home lol well keep up the good work and keep writing
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I think it works really great as a one-shot, but I'm happy you have more iCarly fan fics on the way! My Fav lines were:

A momentary pang of jealously ripped though him when he realized that she would never be looking at him with the same desire that she held for the lunch meat.

and

Only if you'll be my dork,” Sam responded breathlessly.

Yea, thoose were awesome!

I believe it was a little OOC, but them it's hard, and it was very sweet!
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Great story :)
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aww.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Where does the name Princess Pucket come from?
SamLovesHam92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Great job! You kept them in character pretty well.
deviocity chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
awesome fic! great work on your first iCarly story!

i thought it so funny that Freddie was jealous of a piece of meat.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Great story! LOL. I can see those two getting together in Carly's apartment. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
bella1985 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
LOVE IT! :) I liked how we saw a little bit of a softer side to Sam. Also when Freddie was thinking how Sam matured ;) haha great job!
Degrassi223 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I thought it was so sweet! Really writen well. SEDDIE FOREVER!