Reviews for Clumsy
I love it chapter 4 . 10/26
Rip out my heart and tear it to pieces, why don't you
Kas3y chapter 4 . 10/8
As much as I wish stayed as a Merlin Deathfic by slavers, it was still a nice little ending :D Keep up the fantastic work :D
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 10/8
That terrified me for a moment!
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 4 . 9/10
Oh you are so cruel. I honestly believed Merlin was gone for good! Wow! But that just shows what a great piece of writing this is!
I'm usually very skeptical of Merlin death scenes just because often I believe the author would pull out a miracle from somewhere and save the day anyways. There would be small clues - like the warmth and mobility in joints, or some mysterious magical setting of some sort!
But when you described the stiff limbs of Merlin, who's arms didn't fall naturally to the side immediately after they're released from their bindings was what convinced me of his death. I was dismayed! I wasn't expecting a character death! Where was the miracle?
Reading past that point - of me truly believing Merlin /was/ dead - was torture. Pure agony.

I wasn't expecting no last-minute miracle to save our poor Merlin. I was expecting a tragic end and I'll weep my eyes out. But no, no, no. You turned things around again! A dream! A nightmare! Immediate relief! Oh my god. Honestly, it had me confused for a while. I was so convinced it was a character death story until you turned that around again! It's no magical save, no dragon breathing magic either but a nightmare! A classic! Yet it was so satisfying!

Thanks for sharing your story C; I really enjoyed it!
It was just amazing. I can feel the pain and the lost in the words. And then the relief, the end of the nightmare... It was beautiful
Thanks you for the Christmas gift
tigweny chapter 4 . 2/2
*sighs*it seemed so real,so Arthur was dreaming?!.Anyway,the story's awesome!
BreathingMagic chapter 4 . 1/10
Oh Gods... I can not... Gah, the FEELINGS!
I really do not want to offend you in the slightest, but if I'm bing perfetl honest, I did not have the nices of words on my tongue when I read that dreadful, emtional Scene. I was, in fact, crying. I do not just say that, actual tears were runnin down my cheeks, my throat was aching and my nose closing; and while that happened, I may have uttered something like "That bitch, didn't put a character death warning on this, oh God...". For that I do apologize! So you can imagine my RELIEF when it all turned out to be nothing but a nightmare, and the way Arthur snapped Merlins wrist and pulled him close to his chest was just so beautiful! And, afterovercoming the grief that you induced in me, I must admit that Arthur finding Merlins dead and battered Body with Lancelot by his side, was beautiful as well in ist own right. Your writing skill is quite incredible, not only do you describe the emotions splendidly, but you also transmit them to your Readers in a way not many can.
So thank you, thank you for this stry in particular but mostly for writing on this page and for this fandom at all. I am so glad that I have found your account.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
My keyboard is wet now
Thanks to you
I think it might not work again after this
It's holding together for the sake of typing this review
I'm suing you
This hurt me so much
I'm still crying
Elaine Weasley chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
oh man! i was really panicking and on the verge of crying when i thought you had actually killed merlin! what a relief to know it was all a dream!
Miss221B chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
I have read so many deathfics I thought I had become immune to that deliciously sad feeling. But gosh darn, that made me cry! Definitely one of the best things I have ever read! ! !
Dlldarkwolf chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Thank you for him not being dead! I was so scared right up until I realized that it had been a dream. I was literally sitting in my room screaming, "FIX IT!"
vreel chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
you made me cry. oh my god this was so good, it was so believable and you could /feel/ the distraught and terrifying emotions. i didn't even think that it would be a dream for Arthur. thank you so much for writing this!
king dollophead chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
adsullatta chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
My god you do angst well!
Howbrighthesky chapter 4 . 2/7/2014