Reviews for Silence of the Tortured Soul
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Nicely written , glad i recently found your stuff
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Damn. How do you do it? you make me wanna cry. ;)
altwriter chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Really great story; one of the best I've read on here.

The conversation between Rossi and Prentiss was great, and I really agree with Rossi's logic.

Thank you for writing this.
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw, great conversation between Em & Rossi!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Great fic. I really loved this. I'm glad Rossi talked to Emily and calmed her down.
afrah11 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hi!

Great story, as always you did a wonderful job. I enjoyed the conversation between R/P. It was kind of sweet that he knew that she's in love with Aaron and that he's starting to fall for her, I really wish it's true, but in the meantime,you are doing wonderful with your writing.

And what he tells her at the end, that he knows that she's not ok, but he also knows that in time, she will be, all of them.

Thanks a lot, I always enjoy your work very much.

Have a great evening.
Jane chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I've read a ton of stories on this site and have never offered a review but this was really, really good. Seriously, I've read a lot of very good stories here, but this was GREAT!
ramona chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
now true is that. (em and aarron ) koving each other through silents words lol.
Michaela123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw that was so sweet!
dreamgoddess'92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
*sigh* This was, for lack of a better word, perfect. I really enjoy the camaraderie between Dave and Emily ever since Demonology. I think you captured both of them wonderfully. It makes perfect sense as well that it's Dave who notices the building relationship between Emily and Hotch.

Fantastic job, you're brilliant. )

Libby
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
that was really good.
mamacrime25 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Good job. I really like how it was written from Emily's POV because it was obvious that she was going through some pretty strong emotions when they heard Haley's death over the phone. This was well-written.
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was beautiful. Bravo!