Reviews for Star Trek: Black Diamond Dogs
Swagness maximum faness chapter 1 . 7/4
Wow this helps to wright an OC big time
StormingtheGambit chapter 48 . 10/28/2010
Great job. I've enjoyed this series immensely since I've come across them and finally had the chance to read this one (albeit I did read it straight through lol). Kudos to writing an engaging story centering an OC. I was hesitant to read it before after finishing Extinction and Treason; after seeing your latest story in the general ST fanfic list I figured "hey... why not give it a try?"

I'm glad I did.

Off to read the next adventure now. Thanks for sharing your work.
LadyFangs chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Just adding to my favorites. You already know how I feel about this story and this series.

mvw chapter 48 . 7/16/2010
More please...Your stories are awesome. I could not wait to read each chapter. Best of luck to you. I hope you can get your work published. Your art is awesome too.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 48 . 6/30/2010
Good ending.

LadyFangs chapter 48 . 6/30/2010
You are boss.

Just boss.
Milarca chapter 48 . 6/30/2010
That's not the end, is it? Well I sure hope not because despite everything that's happened, this just keeps getting better. I am amazed and thrilled and overjoyed when I get a new chapter and I hope that it will continue :)
Spockchick chapter 48 . 6/30/2010
Phoenix, I have the rare honour of being able to read your wonderful chapters early due to my time zone. Thank you for all the effort you put in to building believable worlds and people, I hesitate to call them characters. As always, with your wonderful tales I am typing this final review through tears. You are a master and a priveledge to read.
midsummernightdreamer chapter 47 . 6/30/2010
This story is still so amazing! I am absolutely loving all of the plot developments, and I can hardly wait to find out what ends up happening. As I've said before, I've really become attached to Salen, as well as your other OC's. I'm looking forward to more! :)
Spockchick chapter 46 . 6/29/2010
Heck, holding breath again! "Razor looked at the glowing map that hung in the air like a small piece of space within the ship." THAT was beautiful m'dear. And I winced horribly at poor Razor's dislocated shoulder.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 46 . 6/29/2010
Good chapter.

LadyFangs chapter 45 . 6/25/2010
God! This story is like crack and I am such a junkie...

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

*Okay. I am good now. I just had to get that out.
Spockchick chapter 45 . 6/25/2010
Damn! I had to hold my breath again, for the 45th episode, coz I absolutely see them in my head. I think I fancy Razor. This was an unexpected turn (again).
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 45 . 6/24/2010
Good chapter.

Milarca chapter 45 . 6/24/2010
Jeez, I hope the crew of the Enterprise are more prepared for Salens rage that I think they'll be X( awesome chapter though, all the action is so nice to read.