Reviews for May Your Days Be Gold
JaToya chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Great fic. I like the progression and Rachel's realization that she does in fact deserve more.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Lovely story
lambtastic chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Aww. I love the ending;) the story was cute too:)
adamamy425 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I just found this story and it's literally everything that I wanted for Season 2 and never truly got. Puck and Rachel were so in character it was scary how down you had them. Not to mention, I always suspected Rachel would help him over the summer to handle what happened but of course RIB never explored that. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
loveruins chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I'm in love with this. Chapter 3 was my favourite but they're all incredible! All I want out of Glee is Puckleberry and this is helping me stay sane during this hiatus!
Lov2-Travel chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Really, really nice story (nice being a bit to tame of a word probably, but my brain couldn't come up with the one I really wanted! lol)

Thanks so much for posting my favorite; Puckleberry:))

~elle
hsmrmae chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Awww I loved it it was so cute!
PixieTrix09 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Great fic!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Whew. Great job! Thanks for finishing this. ;)
Angie Tribeca chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I like that she follows him and ticks off a few cougars in the beginning of their friendship.
FaberryFan chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
I loved this, oh my god. Seriously.

I hope there's more to come. :)
EnchantedTwentyThree chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
this story made me love so much more Puckleberry the first time that I read it, and I keep crying every time I read it (:
Sarah chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
So well written! So poetic and so sad...!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So sad - so beautiful!
Starlight77 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I really enjoyed this. You have a beautiful writing style, like in this part: Puck thinks if he had a heart, it would be breaking. The painful aching in his chest is just a coincidence.

And I really adore how you progressed their relationship. It was done so naturally and it was just so lovely to watch.

I like how you write their dynamic in that they encourage one another and he brings out her more quiet, soulful side and she brings out his soft, sweet side. And love love love that he sang Just The Way You Are to her. It's my favorite Billy Joel song (I would marry a guy who serenaded me with that on the spot).

Wonderful fic. Thanks so much for sharing!