Reviews for Bad Romance
ashley chapter 19 . 3/20/2010
hey plz update
HoosierNina chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
Was Garrett trying to get Edward and Bella back together? I wonder if he know he was there. I am glad that Edward keeps trying to talk to Bella. I am also glad that she is not making it easy on him. I am worried for Edward with James.
HoosierNina chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
Emmett was a bit of an ass in this one. I wish Edward had just found some words in talking to Bella. He did not plead his case at all. I wonder what he will do to win her back. I feel sorry for Bella.
HoosierNina chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
I am guessing that the kiss was on display for the bet. I can't imagine Bella is going to react well. I am glad at least that Bella made Edward come to her.
HoosierNina chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
Tanya calling James is pretty evil. The second to last paragraph is pretty funny. Very good rendition of confused teen think. I keep wanting to read about the big blow up between these two. I wonder where it will happen.
HoosierNina chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
I am glad that Edward is realizing he has feelings for Bella and that using her for a bet is cruel. James is still very scary. Garrett is still fun.
HoosierNina chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
I had to laugh at Rose's comment about miracles with Emmett asking her out, Bella getting a hickey from Edward and Jasper learning a new song on his harmonica. Edward was strangely honest and sweet in the meadow.
HoosierNina chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Ah, the piano seduction was pretty hot. Emmett is cracking me up in this story. Bella finding out about this bet is going to be pretty ugly.
HoosierNina chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
Charlie is frighteningly clueless about Bella's whereabouts. The piercing was interesting. I can't blame Bella for continuing to feel wary of Edward.
HoosierNina chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
James certainly is creepy. I like Garrett. He is an interesting character and pretty unique compared to stories I have read. I like that he gives Edward a hard time.
HoosierNina chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I am glad that Alice and Jasper got together. I wonder if Emmett kissed Bella to make Edward jealous intentionally. I wonder how Edward will change his approach.
HoosierNina chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Emmett kissing Bella threw me a little. I guess he isn't really with Rose. I wonder how Edward will feel about that.
HoosierNina chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
I laughed at Emmett singing Lady Gaga! I wonder how Edward is going to change his approach. Bella needs to stop letting Edward manipulate her.
HoosierNina chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
What in the world is Edward up to? I don't know what his plan is with Mike and Bella's date. Jealousy by having a date of his own? I liked Bella's come back to Edward in Biology. Brilliant.
HoosierNina chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Interesting street race. I keep wondering how much of this is a game for Edward. All of it? Does Bella realize the slippery slope she is on? Hmm, I think not.
985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »