Reviews for Bad Romance
HoosierNina chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
I had to laugh at Rose's comment about miracles with Emmett asking her out, Bella getting a hickey from Edward and Jasper learning a new song on his harmonica. Edward was strangely honest and sweet in the meadow.
HoosierNina chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Ah, the piano seduction was pretty hot. Emmett is cracking me up in this story. Bella finding out about this bet is going to be pretty ugly.
HoosierNina chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
Charlie is frighteningly clueless about Bella's whereabouts. The piercing was interesting. I can't blame Bella for continuing to feel wary of Edward.
HoosierNina chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
James certainly is creepy. I like Garrett. He is an interesting character and pretty unique compared to stories I have read. I like that he gives Edward a hard time.
HoosierNina chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I am glad that Alice and Jasper got together. I wonder if Emmett kissed Bella to make Edward jealous intentionally. I wonder how Edward will change his approach.
HoosierNina chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Emmett kissing Bella threw me a little. I guess he isn't really with Rose. I wonder how Edward will feel about that.
HoosierNina chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
I laughed at Emmett singing Lady Gaga! I wonder how Edward is going to change his approach. Bella needs to stop letting Edward manipulate her.
HoosierNina chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
What in the world is Edward up to? I don't know what his plan is with Mike and Bella's date. Jealousy by having a date of his own? I liked Bella's come back to Edward in Biology. Brilliant.
HoosierNina chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Interesting street race. I keep wondering how much of this is a game for Edward. All of it? Does Bella realize the slippery slope she is on? Hmm, I think not.
HoosierNina chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
I thought maybe Bella would hold her ground and not go with Edward. I wonder if Rose and Emmett will be there.
HoosierNina chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I like how fiesty Bella was with Edward. I wonder what is true about Edward vs. rumor.
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I saw that your story was discussed on the Temptation Twilight podcast and decided to check it out. Interesting start.
hardy101 chapter 19 . 3/13/2010
very god:)

please update soon
my-imaginations-World chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
please update this story soon please
xxdarkxrosexx chapter 19 . 3/11/2010
lovez it plzz coutiue soon!
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »