Reviews for Bad Romance
love it
Mrs.Cullen620913 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
Mrs.Cullen620913 chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Tsaga99 chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
This story had me hooked from get go! Seriously, how do you do it?! Sorry that I didn't review in the previous chapters but I was too caught up to do so and kept quickly going to the next chapter without reviewing so I'm going to leave a juicy one here for you.
I'm in love with the badass Edward and I like how he's progressively changed throughout the story. I also like the goofy Emmett and the down to earth jasper. It's really cute and you've been tugging on my heart strings throughout the entire story.
I'm sorry that someone plagiarised your story, they obviously aren't good enough to write there own and decided to find someone a hell of a lot more talented to steal from. I'm just sorry that your so talented;P
Thank you for sharing this fanfic with us, it's truly amazing and please update soon:)
Music Loving Bookworm chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Oh my gosh! I love your story! I've read it in like tree hours straight! Not sleeping here! But it is just so good! Love! Love! Love! Oh and unchecked. The story Love Game isn't on Peter's Babe's page anymore. There are no stories at all besides Favorite.
Rabbitslikecarrots chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Yay! A new chapter :) I'm glad you've picked this back up because I love this story - I was so annoyed at that other person posting it :/ but you're new chapter's good and I can't wait for the next ... What is Eddie-boy up to now?! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
paristraveler22 chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
Awesome story!
Mrs.Selman chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Yay! Super happy to see a new chapter up! Loved it:)
Angeldivachic chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
So happy for this new chapter:) love this story , keep up d good work and please update soon:))) chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Love this story :-) update soon
ecullensgurl chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Happy to see this update and I can't believe that person still has the plagiarized story posted after being reported *rolls eyes* Edward is finally getting his shit together and now Bella is questioning the change, which is quite a big change, in fact. They hung out more before they got into their relationship, So what's he up to and/or is he trying to prove a point? Love YOUR story and update soon :)
xoLove chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
ooh. First time reader, I just caught this fic when you updated today! Not sure how frequent your updates are, but I'm hoping for another update in the (near?) future? (:

Great fic! Keep up the great work.. Definitely enjoyed reading this! Was a delight! XOXO.
bloom cullen chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I reported her story too!...came to know it from facebook...
devil.intheheaven chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
thank you so much for the update..
i didnt find the plagiarised story earlier... now i have found it , reported it and also spread the word on facebook..
985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »