Reviews for stray dogs
Omg awesome beginning.
SexiiFoxii chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
That was... Interesting
Sleeping4Days chapter 21 . 2/20/2015
This is so funny and cute, I love it
sasusakuxnaruhina chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
omg this is the most beautiful story i have ever read XD
Moonlit Novel chapter 21 . 10/27/2011
ROFLMAO

Great story only thing was the occational misspelling as in the other stories I've read by you, but still great story
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 21 . 4/14/2011
There is not one mention of Sakura, nor do you ever say what Clan/royalty she's from! I wanna know (the latter more so then the former)
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
LOL! The debrief of that last Kakashi thought will be hilarious! Interesting use of Konochi in your story. Personally, I think they are supposed to wait till they're Chuunnin before they start doing that, since Chuunnin seems the be the "True Adulthood" (otherwise Sandaime probably would have told Naruto who his father was at 12 when he became a Genin.)
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
You know you've turned into a Naru-tard when you read

"Wood, wood everywhere, and not a fire man in sight. Haku by Uzu"

and try to figure out how the last known ice user showed up.

when you contract 'not' is looks like: n't. The apostrophe goes where the missing letters would be. You have it wrong in like EVERY use of that one word, but you've got it right every other time it's used. Kinda odd.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"Uzu did'nt really seem the type to put out without the benifit of being wooed. Or at least married first."

LOL! Woo'ed, or at least married first! I love how Marriage is considered less important than woo'ed!

BTW you're didn't has the apostrophe a letter too soon.
Foresthunter chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
great!
chobits909 chapter 21 . 10/3/2010
great story! it was really run watching (reading?) kakashi squirm in discomfort when he couldn't smoke, or have sex, or anything. heh... loved it!
Dakuenjeru chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
Hahaah i absolutely love the story!
schnookums chapter 21 . 7/29/2010
Hehehehe, I loved this one. The last chapter was just too funny.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 21 . 7/9/2010
be very good with little taste

Kaito is hungry to eat