Reviews for Won't You Open Up Your Eyes?
Yaken chapter 31 . 8/2/2013
Was a really good history, pretty realistic but was to much "im sorry" and "don't apologize"but still was good congratulations
Yaken chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
waa Takeru jealous, bad Hikari didn't noticed it:/
Yaken chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
So where's her mom? Did her and taichi knew?; its getting so interesting:)
Yaken chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Oohh i think I'm understanding was kind of confuse:)
Sally White chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This story is, legit, the main reason I started shipping Takari. I mean, I liked the idea of them before I read this, but after I read it, I was completely sold.

I want to thank you for writing such a wonderful, feels-inducing story. I love it, and will probably reread it for years and years to come.

-Sally
Cearta Day chapter 31 . 11/30/2012
How did I just realize there's an epilogue? I've been denying myself of so much... I'm crying and laughing, and the only thing keeping me from screaming is the people about ten feet away from me. Just the way you can bring out so much emotion in your readers is unbelievable. Never stop writing. Ever. Please. You're amazing.
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 31 . 8/11/2012
Such a thought provoking, heart wrenching story about love, hope, and despair. I was hooked the very first chapter. Great work, keep writing!

TLA
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2012
Already I can relate to Hikari from the show.. but this fan fic makes me relate to her even more. Great story!
fallingstar chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
I really hope you come out with some new chapters soon! I love this story and find myself re-reading some of it. :) I wanna know what happens next but if this is the final chapter its good too. Cant wait to read more of your stuff
clyk48 chapter 30 . 6/17/2012
This is been a great read! I loved reading it, and I would like to offer my review of the story.

I had some difficulties with some of the chapters because I felt like I was reading the same thing over and over, and not a lot of plot advancement. I had to skip some of the paragraphs where T.K. is trying to comfort Kari and other times I forced myself to keep reading so I don't miss something important, and I had a fair amount of those moments, which kinda leads in to another point. There was a lot of focus on T.K., more than I was liking to be honest. I also wished that you could bring in more characters into the story.. because it can gave me a break from seeing so much of Takeru. I was definitely happy when there was a chapter of only Matt and Kari; it encouraged me want to keep reading actually!

Anyways, While T.K. was a very big support to Kari (which you show very well), the digidestined also had the same right to be there and support her since they're all her friends.. Again, I was glad when you brought Matt in and played big brother to both of the teens, or when Davis offered to watch a movie. In this sense, you can get a lot of ideas on what to include to the story, to portray that not only T.K. is there for Kari, but so are her friends, and maybe even families of those friends. There is strength in many.. after all.

However, I did like your conclusion with T.K. and Kari. Kari definitely can't heal right away just from reading T.K.'s letter. It brought a pretty realistic feeling to the ending and works will as a good close to the story. You also have good descriptions of the emotions and feelings that T.K. and Kari had gone through. That is well done, keep it up!

And lastly, I hope you're not too offended by my review. I truly did love your story and I just thought to give in my critique. If it helps in any way, I'm glad. Looking forward to reading your other stories )
clyk48 chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
This is a good break from TK focused chapters lol.. Matt is much more mature and I love how he is there to help TK and Kari. )
clyk48 chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Loving the story so far.. but Ya know, at this point the angst is getting slightly repetitive. But it's not enough to make me wanna stop reading. ) Lookin forward to the rest of the story
Blossom Bounty chapter 31 . 5/18/2012
The story was over all a really good one but you could have given it a better start like hikari is sitting on the window ledge and thinking about her life with and without takeru and the ending could also be a bit more better by showing their engagement which would have completed the story.
RagingSerenity chapter 31 . 4/15/2012
Okay, I'm officially an idiot :p. I didn't realize that I'd actually read this story up to the last chapter you posted… Shows how well the titles actually stick xD.

No, but seriously, I love this story, probably a little too much for my own good. 'cause depressive Kari always gets me close to crying, which is quite a feat. That seems to really be your forte, huh? :p Although the cell phone story was nice fluff, but too little to weigh out all of the depression here ;). (Subtle hint for you to write more pure fluff xD)

Tai was… I don't know. He always acts before he thinks, and his temper usually gets the better of him, and seeing as he guilts out because of everything, his outbreak is kinda understandable… just for the sake of blaming someone else for a change.

His absence was really the only "weird point" in this story and, considering his character, you presented a very good reason for it. And since it allowed T.K. to take care of Kari I've never tried to argue the point anyway :p.

So, keep writing please. I like what you're doing :).
PowerZone chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
damn, I could practically imagine the scenes going on with my potential girlfriend... but seriously, you make this story very tender and delicate

not that i blame you, but i think i've found a way to confess my feelings for a girl... so thanks XD

and yes, TK/Kari forever :D