Reviews for Figured You Out
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is one of my absolute favorite pairings, and it's frustating because nobody writes for it! I've tried a story for it myself, but I got impatient when nobody even made a peep.

I love this story in so many ways. It just reads so TRUE to me. I've always thought there has to be more to Arthur than the Mr. Perfect doormat (mostly) that he appears as in the series. And I remember that fight with Lucius at the bookstore. I find it intriguing that he would participate in physical violence.

I have no doubt that there must be some level of forbidden attraction between those two. You portray perfectly here how it could be played out.

Wonderful story and very true to the characters. Thank you!
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I have no idea what possessed me to read this...it was interesting, twisted, depressing and slightly...heated in certain places. I do feel bad for both of them though. xx
Solstice Zam chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hello!

Wow, your fic was surprising. A bit sad, because of the "casualities" and because the two men never even though about love, but captivating. The end took me by surprise but the last lines are very promising... Will you write a sequel? Please?

Well, I wish you a Happy New Year: may inspiration never leave you!

See you

Sol

ps: You should enable anonymous reviews. Not everyone has an ff account or want to log in, or even aknowledge they read graphic/dark fics...