Reviews for Three
PercyPendragon3 chapter 1 . 4/6
One of the best PJO fanfic I ever read. I loved and hated how you kept realism in the story. I so wanted you to keep Percy and Annabeth together in all lives but understood why Rose decided to reject him. Even Liza made many mistakes. In your story I think if I had to compare who loves each other more, than I will say Percy is the only who loved Annabeth in all three lives unconditionally. Not that Annabeth didn't love him in the three lives but I think she was far too practical and pragmatic to love Percy unconditionally and fully. Once again I will say that this was a brilliant tale.
akisabookworm chapter 1 . 3/9
S
halo4hire chapter 7 . 12/21/2020
Oh God I thought you were going to Martin us and make percy choose the wrong one.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2020
this is so beautiful and so fucking fantastic is it on ao3 please?
estrangedlestrange chapter 7 . 6/30/2020
Okay so I don’t know if you still get emails from fanfic or if you’ve disappeared into the real world but I know that if someone wanted to rave to me about a ten year old fic I wrote I would want to read it which is why I’m still commenting.

I just reread PJO for the first time since about 2012 and, like any rational person, started reading fics after. And as I started reading fics I remembered this one. I vividly remember it from when it was first published. But apparently back in 2011 I didn’t favorite or follow this fic so it was lost to me. So, again like a rational person, I searched fanfic to find this story again. It took about three days of searching different phrases to find it (it took “Isle of the Blessed” and I’m truly shocked I hadn’t thought of searching that sooner).

Rereading this fic has been truly incredible and I’m not surprised at all I remember it so well. All three lifetimes are written so beautifully, how their relationship is similar yet different each time they meet. Thalia finding them in their third life and bringing them together (and being their friend!). The quest in their third life where they both decide to be themselves rather than someone else. It’s all so beautiful and incredibly written. This fic is one of my favorites - across all fandoms. Thank you for sharing it and bringing me joy 10 years since I first read it.
Artsybookworm chapter 7 . 6/12/2020
This has quickly become one of my favorite fanfics. Given that I’m writing this in 2020, you’ll probably never see this review. But I absolutely loved this.
Artsybookworm chapter 6 . 6/12/2020
Wow... this was... wow.
peoniequeen chapter 7 . 4/12/2020
I read this about ten years ago. I remember absolutely adoring it, but I think I appreciate it more coming back as an adult to read it again. You have a wonderful writing style, and I enjoyed this so much.
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 7 . 4/1/2020
What a wonderful story. Was truly an experience to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2020
Best thing I ever read
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2019
This is an older story, and it’s 11:27pm, and I have read this story. I loved this, my favorite part was probably the ending, although I wish Annabeth and Percy could have met in the isle of the blest in the story, jt thats okay. I knkw you’ll never see this, but i just want to sau thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2019
Man. This was the most beautiful piece of fan fiction I think I’ve ever read. I cried. Thank you so much.
Caver Floyd chapter 7 . 5/1/2019
Pretty good.
CrazyLich79 chapter 7 . 4/19/2019
Thank you for writing this.
CrazyLich79 chapter 6 . 4/19/2019