Reviews for The Trap
Frankie chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
I LOVE IT! Update soon! Don't kill Amber (PLEEEEASE!) she's the best ;)
JackFrost23 chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Please update this story soon
DammitimmaD chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
You did NOT just leave a girl hangin like that :O

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS OR UPDATE I DON'T MIND JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS

I really like this story :) I have to say, Alex being one of the main characters is good for a change cos usually the others get away with being able to rely on him for leadership :) But with Alex being injured it shows how everyone else deals with it.

Anyway, Alex is my FAVOURITE character but most of these fanfics focus on Amber and Hex or Paulo and Li :( Which makes me all sad and stuff cos ALEX IS DA BOMB :)

Continue soon please
ImplausiblySane chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
This seems like it's getting interesting, hope Li escapes!

Serial-Doodler
Lids25 chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
This is good! The sliffhangers are unbearable! Please update!
S.Legossi chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Thanks for updating again, I am in LOVE with this story. Maybe some Hex/Amber action eventually? Please write more.
lepidopteran chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
The style of both your writing and the plot are very similar to the actual AF books - in a really good way!

I'm really interested to know why Alex is separated and how this story plays out from here.

You could probably make some of the paragraphs a little shorter though - just a suggestion - but it's sometimes hard to concentrate if the paragraph is too long.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying the story so far and can't wait to find out what happens next. Good work!
be-nice-to-nerds chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Wow, those were fast updates :)

The story is becoming more enjoyable as it progresses, though you still might want to slow it down and put in a bit more detail. Also be careful about making too big paragraphs - they're really hard to read and I tend to skim them, which means I miss half the plot points :)

But yeah, this is turning out quite interesting

BNTN
S.Legossi chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Plz keep writing, i love alpha force and no one udates plz
spinkle22 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
This is good :-)

Sorry I didn't spot these updates earlier; though it was a nice surprise to have two chapters waiting for me! So Amber's got no insulin, huh? I wonder what's going to happen. And I'm glad they're all awake and more or less OK. Although I am a little concerned about Hex - what's wrong with him! I'm guessing we'll find out later. So this is shaping up to be an exciting fic, and I can't wait to see what happens to the guys :-)

Spinky
emmadactryl chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
That first part of the chapter really had Li and Amber's characters shine through; Amber loses her temper, Li's cheerfully optimistic. Perfect :) In fact, you've really nailed Amber's character and personality. Kudos. Glad to see Hex is okay, but is trouble looming on the horizon? In case you didn't get that, it was a small, subtle way of saying, "Update soon" :D
Beckyno1 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
I'd like to find out what happens ; even if it's a long wait. Poor Alpha's. They get caught every time. :(
emmadactryl chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Uh oh... Amber with no belt pouch equals potential disaster... Duh duh duh! Very climatic :) Isn't it fun to torture the characters we love, hey? Hehe. My only issue/suggestion is that it seems to be rushing along a wee bit. My first fics were exactly the same, but then I discovered the joys of working through a long, multi layered plot that builds slowly to a climax. So, while I enjoy the quick updates and fast pace, it would also be lovely to see a bit more- if that makes sense. If it doesn't, ignore me; I'm tired, getting eaten alive by mosquitoes and tend to talk goo :)
emmadactryl chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Well I have been super duper slack with reviewing of late, but here we go anyway.

You tricked me! I thought this was your The End response *waves fist* My first review is pretty much null and void, now. But anyway, regardless of the trickery, I'm quite enjoying this little fic. I think you may need to work a bit more on paragraphing, as, especially on a computer screen, reading a block of text makes my eyes go funny :) But apart from that, good job. Looking forward to more and I promise I will be quicker on the review next time.
spinkle22 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Ooh, gory! Wasn't expecting this. It was good though. So I'm curious as to why Alex is separated from the others. I wasn't convinced about Li's reaction when she couldn't find Paulo's breathing; being trained in first aid and having dealt with all sorts of emergencies I doubt she would have given up/stopped trying so fast and settled for just kissing his cheek. Check pulse/CPR? I liked Li's long bit in the middle, you kept it moving and I was interested all the way through. Well done, and I'm looking forward to more :-)

Spinky.