Reviews for Ichigo's ordeal
Eleanore chapter 11 . 7/25
Great story! Through out the series Kenpachi did not get a lot of attention so I'm glad he was in the main spotlight of this story. It reminded me of several yaoi stories I have read, but more subtle.
ryudama chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
it was an awesome fic and it has a good plot
though i wished you could've added more depth into it
awesome work either way
memories.of.rain chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
AWESOME NEW CHAPTER!
shaolin author chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
LOVE IT ]
animelover1993 chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
aww! i like this ending! and with 11 chapters.. lol to perfect.

Ichigo was definitely a little OC in this chapter though.

You should definitely do a sequel. Ichigo's life while in the barracks.

That would be hilarious and one hell of a good read.

Thanks!

~Animelover
KitsuneNaru chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
the last couple of chapters had been confusing, but this has cleared it up. Keep it coming!
Stargazer chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
Update!
animelover1993 chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
AWW FUCK!

damn it what is wrong with you! why did you make ichigo so damn pathetic! gr i should shoot you several times reincarnate you then cut you in to bite sized pieces grill you then eat you.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Animelover
memories.of.rain chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
I read the new chapter! I almost cried at the end! I LOVE THIS STORY! What's gonna happen? Ichi is gonna feel so guilty! AMAZINGLY SPECTACULAR JOB! I hope you write more soon!
Underthefires chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
Kenpachi! That's terrible! Please update soon- I'm enjoying this story way too much... :)
memories.of.rain chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
WOW! That hollow sounds super ugly!XD I loved the new chapter! GREAT JOB!
Rei-Chandaichi chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
lol thanks for the update!Really good chappy, thanks :D
memories.of.rain chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
WOW! What's gonna happen? CLIFFHANGER NO! I hope you write more soon! :D GREAT JOB!
XxBookGirlxX chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Really good! Please update soon!
Galilhai chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Master Solo: well, um, hmm... The blackout would have come even if Ichigo would still be in Seireitei. It is because of his presence but his not causing it. Yes, that explanation wasn't good but I'm not sure what you meant about your comment...?